Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

1963 Headlight Assembly Complete

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:39 AM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1963 Headlight Assembly Complete

These headlight assemblies come with 2 original rebuilt headlight motors. The headlight buckets are in very good condition, all fiberglass. Along with all the correct inside hardware to bolt the assembly together. I think I have the t3 headlights I will throw in.
2000.00 all numbers are correct for your 63. I took them out of my swc since it is a resto mod and numbers really are insufficent at this point in time.
Please PM with questions
Thanks George
Old 07-14-2013, 08:43 AM
chevahaulic
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who knew a set of head lamp assemblies would be worth one third price of each of my 63 coupes purchased fifteen years ago. While this roller coaster is at a high point I should be selling my excess parts bin.
Good luck with your sale.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by chevahaulic
Who knew a set of head lamp assemblies would be worth one third price of each of my 63 coupes purchased fifteen years ago. While this roller coaster is at a high point I should be selling my excess parts bin.
Good luck with your sale.
Now that may not be a bad idea. I am getting old and that is what I am doing. I am trying to sell all my excess parts now so I wont have to bring so much to Kissimmee in january. The reason i am asking so much is that they are like brand new, and I will have a chance to negotiate the price. I found out a long time ago, that if you dont ask a little more than you really want you will end up selling at a lower price than intended. I can always go down and then it becomes a win win deal for both parties
Old 07-14-2013, 09:40 PM
65 Pro Vette
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,048 Likes on 576 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Are they early or late buckets? they are different.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:22 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 65 Pro Vette
Are they early or late buckets? they are different.
They are fiberglass, so I guess that would mean they are early. Is there another way to tell? I have 2 complete sets.
George
Old 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM
boulderkid
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '63 Headlight Buckets

In 63 there were 2 styles of headlight buckets used. The first style had 2 layers of fiberglass to make the bucket and the bezels had screws that went in from the front of the headlight. This stlye was used up to around vin #14000 or so. Then the second style came out which had only one layer of fiberglass and the ends of the skin covered part of the end plates. On this bucket the screws to mount the bezels were moved from the front top corners to the sides.

Get notified of new replies

To 1963 Headlight Assembly Complete

Quick Reply: 1963 Headlight Assembly Complete