Go Back   Corvette Forum > C1 & C2 Corvettes, 1953 - 1967 > C1 & C2 Parts
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C1 & C2 Parts
C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket Sponsored by
ProTeam
Corvette

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 07-24-2014, 02:58 AM   #1
wonderful
CF Senior Member

Default Finally Getting Ready to Remove my 66 California Coupe Bird Cage

Hello People,
Well my lawn is finally dried enough to have me to get a chance and remove that unhit 66 Coupe Bird Cage (with clear title and tags) off the frame which I purchased a couple of years ago in Gardenia, California. I started unbolting the bolts that were attached on to the frame. Hoping, I can remove the bird cage by this week end, if it doesn't rain AGAIN! Clear photos and a accurate description will be given by next week. I am going to need $4500.00 US (floor & front cowl will be included) FIRM. Shipping will be extra.
The bird cage can be delivered to Carlisle, PA or some other destination in North America, or maybe some wheres else in the world.
We'll sort that out later.
Richard

Last edited by wonderful; 07-24-2014 at 11:03 AM.
wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
OldCarGuy
CF Member

Default coupe birdcage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderful View Post
Hello People,
Well my lawn is finally dried enough to have me to get a chance and remove that unhit 66 Coupe Bird Cage (with clear title and tags) off the frame which I purchased a couple of years ago in Gardenia, California. I started unbolting the bolts that were attached on to the frame. Hoping, I can remove the bird cage by this week end, if it doesn't rain AGAIN! Clear photos and a accurate description will be given by next week. I am going to need $4500.00 US (floor & front cowl will be included) FIRM. Shipping will be extra.
The bird cage can be delivered to Carlisle, PA or some other destination in North America, or maybe some wheres else in the world.
We'll sort that out later.
Richard
Are the tags still on the dash support bar with original rivits? Floor board and cowl /firewall originally attached? Rust? Thanks
OldCarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:49 PM   #3
wonderful
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCarGuy View Post
Are the tags still on the dash support bar with original rivits? Floor board and cowl /firewall originally attached? Rust? Thanks
Yes the the tags with original rivets are attached to the support bar. The floor boards and cowl are original. Drip rails should be replaced. Rust on the driver's side (windshield bottom), has to be sand blasted and re-welded. Pictures to follow this week. About to lift off the bird cage.
wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:19 PM   #4
chevymonza
CF Member

I just want to confirm that this comes with a title as well?
chevymonza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:19 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C1 & C2 Corvettes, 1953 - 1967 > C1 & C2 Parts
Reload this Page Finally Getting to Remove my 66 California Coupe Bird Cage