Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB One exhaust bolt

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 02:46 PM
C2Racer
Drifting

Received 413 Likes on 234 Posts

Default WTB One exhaust bolt

Well, I bought a set of new exhaust bolts for my 64 327 365hp AC car and wasn't ready to put the compressor bracket on but now I am.....and I have lost the longer bolt out of my new set that holds the back of the compressor bracket to the engine. Soooo anyone buy the set and not need the long compressor bracket bolt or know where to get just this one bolt with the correct logo on the head?

As soon as I find another one I will find the one I lost.......

Thanks
Steve
Old 09-17-2014, 06:21 PM
TX63CONV
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Bolt

Originally Posted by C2Racer
Well, I bought a set of new exhaust bolts for my 64 327 365hp AC car and wasn't ready to put the compressor bracket on but now I am.....and I have lost the longer bolt out of my new set that holds the back of the compressor bracket to the engine. Soooo anyone buy the set and not need the long compressor bracket bolt or know where to get just this one bolt with the correct logo on the head?

As soon as I find another one I will find the one I lost.......

Thanks
Steve
Let me look through my piles of bolts. I may have one. Its been so long since I have been through the corvette stuff.

Were you at TWS this past weekend? Race with CVAR? I race a 64 Spitfire in Group 2 and I think I saw your car.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
C2Racer
Drifting

Received 413 Likes on 234 Posts

Yep, was there with the 63. Had a great weekend! Hope you did too. Thanks

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To WTB One exhaust bolt

Quick Reply: WTB One exhaust bolt