Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

263 coil

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 05:13 PM
nutt
Racer

Received 117 Likes on 71 Posts

Default 263 coil

I have an original 263 coil for sale, tested and working. Outer case is free of dings/dents no issues, no tag. $800
Attached Images   
Old 06-16-2015, 12:47 AM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Received 93 Likes on 82 Posts

Default Thanks for contacting me on the coil...

Hi, I believe we talked this afternoon. So, you still have the coil and you are looking for parts for your 66 big block. Do you know what harmonic balancer you need. There were at least two neutral balanced 8 inch balancers used in early corvette bb. I have an early one that is in excellent shape. I also have a 6223 crank shaft that I believe is standard and in nice shape. Let me know if you are interested. Do you know what type of spark plugs your engine will take. I have some original NOS plugs. I have some engine brackets but they are for C3 bb. I can check on alternators with my friend in Canada. Do you have a pulse amp for this car or ti harness? Do you have Delco voltage regulator or horn relay (I might have that). T3 headlights (not sure if they work still) I can check them (for looks or for show only). I have 37 amp alternators but my friend might have 42 ampere. Do you need any original w/shield washer hose?

We could try to do a cash deal in the coil? I would love to trade something but most of my stuff is C3. Lets start talking. Thanks for contacting me, Terry (509) 953-8992

Originally Posted by nutt
I have an original 263 coil for sale, tested and working. Outer case is free of dings/dents no issues, no tag. $800
Old 06-16-2015, 12:57 AM
nutt
Racer

Originally Posted by tfringo
Hi, I believe we talked this afternoon. So, you still have the coil and you are looking for parts for your 66 big block. Do you know what harmonic balancer you need. There were at least two neutral balanced 8 inch balancers used in early corvette bb. I have an early one that is in excellent shape. I also have a 6223 crank shaft that I believe is standard and in nice shape. Let me know if you are interested. Do you know what type of spark plugs your engine will take. I have some original NOS plugs. I have some engine brackets but they are for C3 bb. I can check on alternators with my friend in Canada. Do you have a pulse amp for this car or ti harness? Do you have Delco voltage regulator or horn relay (I might have that). T3 headlights (not sure if they work still) I can check them (for looks or for show only). I have 37 amp alternators but my friend might have 42 ampere. Do you need any original w/shield washer hose?

We could try to do a cash deal in the coil? I would love to trade something but most of my stuff is C3. Lets start talking. Thanks for contacting me, Terry (509) 953-8992
Hi Terry,
Yes, I need the harmonic balancer, not sure which 1 but will research. I have the TI harness and amp. I will be looking for the 42 amp alternator also. You can email @ jerw55@gmail.com and we'll go from there.

thanx!

Jerry
Old 10-04-2015, 10:23 PM
nutt
Racer

Bump,
A more realistic price of $500.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:40 PM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Default Coil

Thanks for responding. I located two of them so I am doing good. Thanks
Old 10-05-2015, 12:35 AM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Default I can trade

I can trade that harmonic balance for it. That is the best i can do. Thanks, Terry

Originally Posted by nutt
Bump,
A more realistic price of $500.

Get notified of new replies

To 263 coil

Quick Reply: 263 coil