Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

AIR CONDITIONING: older Vintage Air evaporator unit for sale - C-2

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 PM
CaveCreekChump
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default AIR CONDITIONING: older Vintage Air evaporator unit for sale - C-2

I had this in my '65 roadster from about 2009 until last week. It functioned perfectly and is only missing a few small parts that are easily obtained from Vintage Air.

Must have operating AC compressor and condensor in order to have a complete air conditioning system. Those items are not included.

I'd like to get $300 for the evaporator and all the ancillary parts I have, which is less than 50% of the retail cost from Vintage Air.

If you would like to see photos of all the parts included, please e-mail me at BATTAILE1@aol.com or call (630) 878-5055.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:39 PM
C2 Fan
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaveCreekChump
I had this in my '65 roadster from about 2009 until last week. It functioned perfectly and is only missing a few small parts that are easily obtained from Vintage Air.

Must have operating AC compressor and condensor in order to have a complete air conditioning system. Those items are not included.

I'd like to get $300 for the evaporator and all the ancillary parts I have, which is less than 50% of the retail cost from Vintage Air.

If you would like to see photos of all the parts included, please e-mail me at BATTAILE1@aol.com or call (630) 878-5055.
I have a '65. Can I ask why you are selling?
Thanks,
Marc
Old 03-12-2015, 02:04 PM
CaveCreekChump
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by C2 Fan
I have a '65. Can I ask why you are selling?
Thanks,
Marc
I installed a Vintage Air Gen IV unit which has different controls. It then occurred to me that someone might want to install AC at a substantial savings over purchasing everything new off the shelf.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:29 PM
CaveCreekChump
Burning Brakes

Default Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Originally Posted by CaveCreekChump
I installed a Vintage Air Gen IV unit which has different controls. It then occurred to me that someone might want to install AC at a substantial savings over purchasing everything new off the shelf.
Thanks to everyone who took a look and/or expressed an interest!

Get notified of new replies

To AIR CONDITIONING: older Vintage Air evaporator unit for sale - C-2

Quick Reply: AIR CONDITIONING: older Vintage Air evaporator unit for sale - C-2