Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: 66-67 grille

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 11:31 AM
65silververt
Safety Car

Received 331 Likes on 203 Posts
Default FS: 66-67 grille

Nice original grille. I thought I had sold this already, but found it yesterday while digging through my extra parts.
This came off a 66 with only 50,000 miles. The one in my avatar. The previous owner removed the brackets for some reason, but they are included. The top center tab is broken. I do not have this piece.
Overall, the grille is in good condition. Someone painted the center black, so it will need to be sprayed with the correct frost silver. The chrome is nice with only minor rock and road debri marks.
$200. Plus shipping.

Old 06-29-2015, 12:19 PM
amamdani
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default your mailbox is full

i would like to buy your grill. your mail box is full. please PM me. thank you.
al mamdani.

Originally Posted by 65silververt
Nice original grille. I thought I had sold this already, but found it yesterday while digging through my extra parts.
This came off a 66 with only 50,000 miles. The one in my avatar. The previous owner removed the brackets for some reason, but they are included. The top center tab is broken. I do not have this piece.
Overall, the grille is in good condition. Someone painted the center black, so it will need to be sprayed with the correct frost silver. The chrome is nice with only minor rock and road debri marks.
$200. Plus shipping.

Old 06-30-2015, 02:02 AM
amamdani
Intermediate

Default Mob still full

Zip is 90045
Old 06-30-2015, 03:15 AM
irwiny
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm interested if the item is available. I was also not able to send a personal message.

Irwin
Old 06-30-2015, 08:49 AM
65silververt
Safety Car

I have another one from my 67 coupe as well. I'll send you a message as soon as I can grab some pictures of it.
Sorry about the PM box. I keep deleting as many messages as I can, but then it fills back up.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:59 PM
irwiny
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Okay, send me PM when you have something for me to see...

Thanks

Irwin
Old 06-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Daren67
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts

FYI. I just resprayed mine was not too bad. Took me 3 hrs start to finish. Was home with Flu and knocked it out. sand non chrome with very light paper. then clean and wax chrome. then put Vaseline on chrome. then spray non chrome with spray paint. then wipe off Vaseline. Then wax again.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:58 AM
65silververt
Safety Car

You opened a case against me on paypal! You just sent payment yesterday! I have no problem refunding your money for your mistake in not reading that the center tab was broken off, but DON'T open a case against me for no reason. YOU should at least let me respond to your PMs first. I was sleeping like most normal people do at night. What the hell!
Old 07-02-2015, 01:26 PM
amamdani
Intermediate

Hi Chris, i'm not trying to be difficult, but I am not sure how to best communicate with you in a timely manner since the forum message system is problematic (you box is always full). how about a phone number or you can text me ? (you already have mine) i can remove the "dispute" / refund request message if necessary on paypal. yes, i did miss that point in the description. sorry. my mistake. so i would like to cancel and pay your txn fee if any because i made a mistake. thanks.

Originally Posted by 65silververt
You opened a case against me on paypal! You just sent payment yesterday! I have no problem refunding your money for your mistake in not reading that the center tab was broken off, but DON'T open a case against me for no reason. YOU should at least let me respond to your PMs first. I was sleeping like most normal people do at night. What the hell!
Old 07-08-2015, 08:20 AM
midyear restorations
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amamdani
Hi Chris, i'm not trying to be difficult, but I am not sure how to best communicate with you in a timely manner since the forum message system is problematic (you box is always full). how about a phone number or you can text me ? (you already have mine) i can remove the "dispute" / refund request message if necessary on paypal. yes, i did miss that point in the description. sorry. my mistake. so i would like to cancel and pay your txn fee if any because i made a mistake. thanks.
So after all this is the grills till available?
Regards,
Brian
Old 07-12-2015, 06:42 PM
65silververt
Safety Car

Yes, the grille is still available.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 66-67 grille

Quick Reply: FS: 66-67 grille