Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS Complete Factory 63 Auto trans set up

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 12:39 PM
JIMWALLACE
Pro

Received 87 Likes on 46 Posts

Default FS Complete Factory 63 Auto trans set up

I purchased a 63 convertible that the guy recently converted from an auto to a 4 speed manual, with the car came all of the auto trans hardware, and I mean all of it, Rebuilt 2500 miles ago, auto trans, torque converter, & flex plate, inspection plate, shift linkage, all shift rods, factory trans cooler, all cooler lines, & vacuum line, auto brake pedal, shift pattern indicator, driveshaft yoke, auto shifter rubber boot, every nut, bolt, & washer to install this hardware. If you have interest in this set up, E-Mail me at crbjjw@comcast.net and I will send you photos of everything, I can deliver all parts to Corvettes @ Carlisle later this month for free. $750, Thanks, Jim Wallace. 248-320-6204
Old 08-25-2015, 09:04 PM
JIMWALLACE
Pro

Received 87 Likes on 46 Posts

Default 63 Auto trans parts

Originally Posted by JIMWALLACE
I purchased a 63 convertible that the guy recently converted from an auto to a 4 speed manual, with the car came all of the auto trans hardware, and I mean all of it, Rebuilt 2500 miles ago, auto trans, torque converter, & flex plate, inspection plate, shift linkage, all shift rods, factory trans cooler, all cooler lines, & vacuum line, auto brake pedal, shift pattern indicator, driveshaft yoke, auto shifter rubber boot, every nut, bolt, & washer to install this hardware. If you have interest in this set up, E-Mail me at crbjjw@comcast.net and I will send you photos of everything, I can deliver all parts to Corvettes @ Carlisle later this month for free. $750, Thanks, Jim Wallace. 248-320-6204
Price Now $500

Quick Reply: FS Complete Factory 63 Auto trans set up