Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB 1960 Al Knoch Blue Carpet Set

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 01:50 PM
pikespeakfuelie
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTB 1960 Al Knoch Blue Carpet Set

Looking to purchase a complete 1960 Al Knoch Horizon Blue carpet set. We are preparing to finish my 1960 restoration project, but unable to get the carpet from Al Knoch, they are out of stock. I have all my door panels, kick panels etc, just need the carpet. Any help would greatly be appriciated!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You, Greg
Old 08-17-2015, 02:50 PM
0Willcox Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,458 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Are you sure one from ACC won't work? I can have a sample sent to you if it will help.... if not here's a bump for your thread.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:16 PM
pikespeakfuelie
Advanced

Originally Posted by Willcox Corvette
Are you sure one from ACC won't work? I can have a sample sent to you if it will help.... if not here's a bump for your thread.
If I am unable to find an Al Knoch set, I will have to go with a set from ACC or other. I have a carpet set from ACC that I bought from you several years ago and there is a large difference comparing their carpet and the Al Knoch carpet that is on the lower portion of my door panels. I am weighing my options as I would need to re-do my new door panels to change the carpet. I don't imagine it would be that big of problem to change that carpet on the lower portions, just hate to mess them up considering their cost! Changing them may become my only option! Thank you for the reply, I may have to contact you for additional information. If the ACC has changed in the past several years, maybe their new carpet would match better!
Old 08-29-2015, 11:02 AM
pikespeakfuelie
Advanced

TTT

Still Looking, thank you for your consideration if you happen to have a set in your collection!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 1960 Al Knoch Blue Carpet Set

Quick Reply: WTB 1960 Al Knoch Blue Carpet Set