Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

Like new black 1963 bucket seats

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 02:30 AM
KC John
Melting Slicks

Received 134 Likes on 95 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default Like new black 1963 bucket seats

There is a guy in my town that has maybe a million dollars worth of Chevy parts. He buys and builds all chevys, has about 100 cars.

I went to get a switch from him the other day (also a dealer for Danchuck) and he asked me if I knew anyone that had a set of '64 buckets that they would be willing to trade for these '63 seats. He told me he bought them in '67 and they have been stored in his basement since. He told me they are like new but I have not seen them.

I asked him what he wanted for them, but he told me he would rather do a trade if possible. If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you his information.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:58 AM
65 Pro Vette
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,044 Likes on 575 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

PM sent

Originally Posted by KC John
There is a guy in my town that has maybe a million dollars worth of Chevy parts. He buys and builds all chevys, has about 100 cars.

I went to get a switch from him the other day (also a dealer for Danchuck) and he asked me if I knew anyone that had a set of '64 buckets that they would be willing to trade for these '63 seats. He told me he bought them in '67 and they have been stored in his basement since. He told me they are like new but I have not seen them.

I asked him what he wanted for them, but he told me he would rather do a trade if possible. If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you his information.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:53 AM
wolfman64
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 319 Likes on 181 Posts
2020 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified

KC John,

Here's a pair of dark blue (Daytona Blue) '64 seats I have for sale....Really not interested in trading but thought I'd just put it out there.

Wolfman
Attached Images     
Old 02-27-2016, 11:40 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

[url]Http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forum-guidelines-and-rules/1938825-selling-corvettes-and-their-parts.html

These are the rules which will govern the sale of items on the forum.

1. Commercial Sales

Supporting vendors pay for the considerable bandwidth charges on the Forum, making it free for the rest of us. In exchange, they get the privilege of using the Forum to market and promote their goods and services.

Forum members are welcome to sell a Corvette or Corvette parts they purchased for their own personal use. Anything else is considered to be a commercial sale.

MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIST CARS AND PARTS THAT THEY PERSONALLY OWN.

* Listing cars and parts for family or friend will not be allowed without prior approval by an administrator.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 02-27-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Like new black 1963 bucket seats

Quick Reply: Like new black 1963 bucket seats