Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

1956 Hardtop F/S

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 06:24 PM
SIXTYTWO
Melting Slicks

Received 102 Likes on 74 Posts

Default 1956 Hardtop F/S

I have a nice 1956 Hardtop. It's been disassembled but is complete except for the headliner. All of the inner and outer stainless is there. The rear outer upper and lower pieces are really nice, all studs are intact and clean , not rusted out. Barrel nuts are all good too. Included are two rear windows, one nice original that just needs a polish and an NOS unit. An NOS rear window weatherstrip is also included. There are also two sets of quarter windows. An original dated pair needing only polish and a pair made of laminated safety glass which I assume are custom made. The front header bar, unique to the 56 top is in nice condition both inside and out. The long inner horizontal stainless pieces have a few dents but otherwise good stainless parts. A pair of used front latches are included, these have some pits but are solid and usable. I'm attaching as many pictures as allowed but I do have more so just ask. Top can be picked up in New Jersey. Price is $2,850.00
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: 1956 Hardtop F/S