Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

flaming river rack and pinion

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 11:21 AM
keith ragan
Racer

Received 105 Likes on 52 Posts

Default flaming river rack and pinion

Have a flaming river rack and pinion manual steering for a c2. The crossmember is a round tube fabricated. The car it came off of had headers so the motor mound dod not need to be drilled, if you still have exhaust manifolds you would need to drill motor mount as flaming river has it done as well as would need some 3/4" tube. Has less than a 100 miles on it, put it on my car and made the car drive completely different. A gentleman saw the car at a show and wanted it but asked if i could put the stock steering back on as he wanted to restore the car back to original. Have everything except outer tie rods which come of the original steering and used them to reinstall stock steering. $500 obo plus shipping. thanks
Old 12-10-2016, 10:16 PM
korvette kenny
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keith ragan
Have a flaming river rack and pinion manual steering for a c2. The crossmember is a round tube fabricated. The car it came off of had headers so the motor mound dod not need to be drilled, if you still have exhaust manifolds you would need to drill motor mount as flaming river has it done as well as would need some 3/4" tube. Has less than a 100 miles on it, put it on my car and made the car drive completely different. A gentleman saw the car at a show and wanted it but asked if i could put the stock steering back on as he wanted to restore the car back to original. Have everything except outer tie rods which come of the original steering and used them to reinstall stock steering. $500 obo plus shipping. thanks

Do you have any pictures of the rack and Xmember?
Thanks Ken
Old 12-12-2016, 09:39 PM
keith ragan
Racer

Received 105 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by korvette kenny
Do you have any pictures of the rack and Xmember?
Thanks Ken
yes i do could you send me email address cant get them to upload onto this site not great with computers
thanks

keith
Old 12-17-2016, 06:23 PM
steersdad
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

PM sent.

Get notified of new replies

To flaming river rack and pinion

Quick Reply: flaming river rack and pinion