C1 & C2 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C1 & C2 products, services and promotions.

Ridetech Labor Day Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 11:36 AM
0RideTech Rodney
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ridetech Labor Day Sale

We have a Labor Day shipping deal, even on FULL kits!!

Old 02-26-2015, 07:18 PM
SparkinAK
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey does anyone ever check the sales@ridetech.com I have emailed a few times and want to spend a couple grand. No one replies back from my emails so I'm wanting to go elsewhere. However the guy I'm doing the work for wants ridetech. I know I know why don't I call? Why should I have to call, I don't care to talk on the phone as if its written in front of me I have something to go back on. Call it a problem with short term memory. Any help would be appreciated as I'd like to order a stage 2 c2 kit...
Old 02-27-2015, 05:35 PM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkinAK
Hey does anyone ever check the sales@ridetech.com I have emailed a few times and want to spend a couple grand. No one replies back from my emails so I'm wanting to go elsewhere. However the guy I'm doing the work for wants ridetech. I know I know why don't I call? Why should I have to call, I don't care to talk on the phone as if its written in front of me I have something to go back on. Call it a problem with short term memory. Any help would be appreciated as I'd like to order a stage 2 c2 kit...
I will check into it. you can email me directly at chase@ridetech.com
or call my direct office line at 812 481 4736

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Get notified of new replies

To Ridetech Labor Day Sale

Quick Reply: Ridetech Labor Day Sale