Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

64 A/C conv. BROKERS NEED NOT CALL

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 01:25 PM
strike1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 64 A/C conv. BROKERS NEED NOT CALL

hi, if you are a "car broker" and thinking of calling about the post I recently ran here for my 64 A/C roadster corvette . PLEASE DO NOT CALL... you are wasting your time and mine.

thanks
Dennis
Old 11-09-2005, 01:59 PM
jimgessner
Safety Car

Received 638 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by strike1
hi, if you are a "car broker" and thinking of calling about the post I recently ran here for my 64 A/C roadster corvette . PLEASE DO NOT CALL... you are wasting your time and mine.

thanks
Dennis
Hi Dennis,
I am curious as I just bought a silver / silver air conditioned coupe that needs paint and general clean up. 300 hp, powergide auto with power steering, power windows, power brakes.

I want to see where your car sells. That will help me determine what my car is really worth, so then I will know how much restoration work I can do without getting burried in a money pit.

Wouldn't be first time I spent $20000 over value for a fun toy.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Grey Ghost
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim - I love silver on silver. Saw a 66 like that. Didn't know it was an option for 64' ???
Old 11-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Kensmith
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost
Jim - I love silver on silver. Saw a 66 like that. Didn't know it was an option for 64' ???
It is a true factory combination. Satin silver on silver/blue or silver/black.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:01 PM
FASTZ
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by strike1

thanks
Dennis
Just a thought.Why would you not be interested in a "broker",someone like Jim Gessner, contacting you if they could possibly sell your car at the price that you want.Isn't selling the car for your price the goal?I would think the more chances of selling it the better.Like when I sold my house.I listed it for sale by owner.Advertised everywhere and nothing in six months.I enlist the services of a real estate "broker" and he sells it in 1 week for for more money than I was asking netting me more $ after his comission than I was looking for by myself.Having said all that I am not a "broker" and your car looks good and I think that you will not have any problems selling it.Good luck
Old 11-10-2005, 02:53 PM
jimgessner
Safety Car

Received 638 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by Kensmith
It is a true factory combination. Satin silver on silver/blue or silver/black.
Ken,

I have a good friend in Long Beach that just listed his 1966 silver on siver leather, teak, tele, PS,PB,AM/FM, full tint, knock offs, 300hp, air conditioned, powerglide coupe that he has owned for over 20 years. It has been judged NCRS Top Flight back in the 80's. A very nice car , and he is asking $45000. Want his number?
Old 11-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Kensmith
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jimgessner
Ken,

I have a good friend in Long Beach that just listed his 1966 silver on siver leather, teak, tele, PS,PB,AM/FM, full tint, knock offs, 300hp, air conditioned, powerglide coupe that he has owned for over 20 years. It has been judged NCRS Top Flight back in the 80's. A very nice car , and he is asking $45000. Want his number?
Thanks Jim,

Not really looking for a silver car. I like red, blue, maybe maroon? $45K would be my limit also.

Get notified of new replies

To 64 A/C conv. BROKERS NEED NOT CALL

Quick Reply: 64 A/C conv. BROKERS NEED NOT CALL