Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB 65 66 67 survivor my son and I can restore and show

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 09:19 PM
KingD
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, it does look interesting. Not sure where the hood is, but can buy one easily enough.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:17 PM
naclbox40
Heel & Toe

Not everything you wanted but close 64 #s matching, original paint, coupe without AC, 300 HP, 4 speed. Send e-mail to naclbox40@hughes.net and I will send recent pics. 35K
Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
rlconst
6th Gear

I have a 1966 Trophy blue exterior, blue interior white top convertible. 28,200 original miles. Needs nothing for your driver . I own two others and if I sold my frame off restored 65 ,I would keep this 66. All original. Was repainted at some time but in original Trophy Blue.4 speed ,327/300, radio, power antenna etc. I am getting ready to list on internet since I am trying to purchase a 1962 Fuelie conv.. If you are of further interest I can give you photos and more info. I want $ 42,500
Old 02-17-2013, 08:13 PM
KingD
Advanced

Yes, please send photos of you 66 to dpk159th@yahoo.com. Where is the car located?
Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Rick B
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a 66 convertible with the original L79.
4 Spd, PS, two tops
Red over Black (Matches trim Tag) . Car needs paint, top and other cosmetics.
Frame is solid, runs, stops and steers .
I had planned on restoring the car, but I am having second thoughts. I have a 67 BB that is done, and was thinking instead of going through the time and expense of restoring another mid year, I really would like to get into a 70 coupe,preferably an LT1
I would take 30K
Car is located in Northern NJ.
If I don't sell it, I will probably drive it this summer.
Let me know if you are interested.
I can post pictures over the weekend.
This car is not advertised for sale anywhere.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
KingD
Advanced

I am interested. Can you send pictures to dpk159th@yahoo.com? I am looking for exterior (all for corners), interior, engine compartment and frame shots.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Rick B
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KingD
I am interested. Can you send pictures to dpk159th@yahoo.com? I am looking for exterior (all for corners), interior, engine compartment and frame shots.
I will take some pictures this weekend, and e-mail them to you.

Rick
Old 03-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

I am assuming you found a car? No TTTs or CL postings in a while...

Congratulations!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:45 AM
kingair
Intermediate

Corvette For Sale

Vehicle Details:

Original
1965 Rally Red Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible.

Bought car new in Lake Worth, Fla. in April of 1965. Has 1 owner, Fla. Frame, Original 327.

Factory Corvette Options Purchased New with Vehicle.

Four Seasons Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Vacuum Power Brakes, Power Windows, AM/FM Radio, Tinted Glass, 775x15 Rims , Spin Off Hubcaps, Black Vinyl Interior , Power-Glide Automatic Transmission, 300 Hp V-8 Engine.

Vehicle Information:

Clean Fla. Title. Original 1965 Window Sticker. A/C parts functioning. Electrical, Charging and Cooling Systems are Operational. New tires, Front Calipers are rebuilt. Brake Calipers have the Stainless Steel Inserts. Soft top is white and eventually will need replacing. Soft top frame not original. Rally Red Hardtop is shown in pictures. Hard Top is Not original and NOT included in sale, but available. Interior, Body, Bumpers and Paint show wear. Needs New Chrome and Paint. Not original paint. Has very minor body damage ( shown in picture).All Electronics Work accept Clock .
All Numbers Match. Vehicle Maintenance Logs and Receipts kept and included. Shop Manuals included. Original parts Catalog included. All ignition shielding included. Does not have glovebox owners manual. Pictures shown with Hardtop. Have all keys.

$45,000.00/Obo

Check it out.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/3664333381.html

jeromedixon@comcast.net

Hi,
I am new to the forum. My son returned from an overseas tour with the Army and I would like to show him how to restore a vette. Once restored, we plan to show it. Looking for a father and son project.

Here is what I am looking for:

- 65, 66, 67
- 327 - 300 or 350hp
- 4 speed
- Red, Blue, Silver, Black, and possible white or yellow
- No wrecks or accidents
- Good survivor that is a driver now and will make a great restore project. No junk
- Solid no-rust frame or birdcage
- Prefer a convertible. Will consider a coupe with air (happy wife, happy life and she doesn't like to get hot)
- Documentation preferred
- I am approved for financing at my credit union and will bring a check when I pick up the car.
- I worked for an auto paint company, so I really want to media blast it, prime and paint it to a prefect shine.

If you know of anyone with a car that fits this bill, please let me know.
Dennis
Old 02-10-2015, 11:33 AM
KingD
Advanced

Default Found a 66 327 Roadster

We found a 1966 Milano Maroon 327 4 speed roadster in Colorado in August, 2013.

We have rebuilt the front brakes and master cylinder. Removed the numbers matching 327 and M21 Muncie transmission and put those in storage for a later rebuild.

We installed a rebuilt 1966 327/350 hp with a little more juice and a rebuilt M21.

We removed the Pioneer AM/FM cassette and had the original AM/FM rebuilt and installed. It does not sound as good, but it looks stock.

Installed a new N11 Off Road Exhaust.

And enjoying the driver quality and not worrying about rock chips because we will media blast it and refinish it in many years.

It is not an NCRS class car, but we are having a great time with it and will slowly get it back to original as the owner kept every part, except the windshield was cracked. No documentation though.

Thanks for all of your input and the forum has supplied some great advice and help with rebuilding parts.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

Thanks for the follow up... so many folks come here looking for cars, find em', and we never hear from them again.

Post pics if you got em'!

Congrats!
Old 02-23-2015, 01:31 PM
KingD
Advanced

Originally Posted by Revfan
Thanks for the follow up... so many folks come here looking for cars, find em', and we never hear from them again.

Post pics if you got em'!

Congrats!
The pictures should be attached to my profile.

My son just finish his 6 year obligation with the Kansas National Guard and completed a finance degree U of M and ready for the working world when he told us he is applying for Officer Candidate School. I am proud that he can serve our great country, but will miss seeing him. I guess it will be my vette for a few years.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:54 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

We found a 1966 Milano Maroon 327 4 speed roadster in Colorado in August, 2013.

We have rebuilt the front brakes and master cylinder. Removed the numbers matching 327 and M21 Muncie transmission and put those in storage for a later rebuild.

We installed a rebuilt 1966 327/350 hp with a little more juice and a rebuilt M21.

We removed the Pioneer AM/FM cassette and had the original AM/FM rebuilt and installed. It does not sound as good, but it looks stock.

Installed a new N11 Off Road Exhaust.

And enjoying the driver quality and not worrying about rock chips because we will media blast it and refinish it in many years.

It is not an NCRS class car, but we are having a great time with it and will slowly get it back to original as the owner kept every part, except the windshield was cracked. No documentation though.

Thanks for all of your input and the forum has supplied some great advice and help with rebuilding parts.

Start a thread on your new car with some pictures posted in the General Discussion area.

Quick Reply: WTB 65 66 67 survivor my son and I can restore and show