Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

LOOKING FOR MY 1st CORVETTE

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 01:06 AM
stingraykid
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING FOR MY 1st CORVETTE

Looking for this car, 1964 Corvette Coupe, 327/300/4spd. I owned this car when I was 16 yrs old. It had a custom nose, headlights filled, turn signal assemblies shaved off, no front bumpers. The headlights and turn signals were set in the grille opening, with custom bar grille.
The rear valance tailpipe holes were filled in(non existant). When I owned this car from 1971-1975 it was Sunfire Yellow. The guy I sold it to painted it Lavender with purple flames. When last seen, around 1992 in Appleton, Wisconsin it still had that paint. The car was originally Bronze with Saddle interior. I know I could easily clone it, but with the body mods it had, something tells me it still exists somewhere, with near the same body. As of today I do not have the VIN. If this trips anyone's memory, I have pictures of it in yellow. Just email me and I will send them. Any and all help appreciated.
rexfox@windstream.net
Old 09-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

I'd post the pics here... should joggle SOMEBODY'S memory... with mods like that!

Good luck finding it
Old 09-12-2013, 04:18 PM
TurboTodd
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with finding your car.

I share your enthusiasm for finding your old car. I am in the same boat looking for my car also from the Appleton area.

Get notified of new replies

To LOOKING FOR MY 1st CORVETTE

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR MY 1st CORVETTE