Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTT 2005 C6 for C1 or C2

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:16 PM
JFM79
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 2005 C6 for C1 or C2

Looking to trade my 2005 C6 Corvette for a C1 or C2 vette in running or near running condition. Partially finished project would be great. More pics and info on my vette is available, but here are some details.

Beautiful millennium yellow Z51 w/ chrome Z06 Rims, chrome side gills, and chrome front mesh grill. HUD, upgraded Carbon Fiber interior all comes together to really brings out the aggressive styling of this 2005 C6. The car has been meticulously maintained and serviced by GM dealers it's whole life. Right at 27,600. I'm asking $27000, which is a good deal for this very nice vette. If you're looking for a very nice C6 with late model C6 interior look - this is it. You will not be disappointed. Car is located in Northern VA.

The car was upgraded a few months ago to include a new carbon fiber console and gauge cluster, new black Napa leather E-boot, Shift boot, E-brake handle, and armrest - at a cost of over $2,000. It makes the interior look like a 2013. Much improved over the dated silver that came stock in 2005. The chrome Z06 Rims rally make the corvette pop and the tasteful chrome gill and front air dam inserts, painted calipers and cross drilled rotors all add to the aggressiveness of the vette's stance.

It looks like a racer, but has lead a gentle adult driven life. The car has always been garage kept and covered. It was a weekend driver. There are no engine modifications. The only performance upgrade was the flow master exhaust was added about 2 years ago. The sound is throaty and muscular, but pleasant in the cabin - easy to hold a conversation. From the outside it howls when you hit the throttle - as a 400+ sports car should.

The vehicle was gone through by a local GM friend and passed their 137 point CPO inspection. The tires have good tread left on them. The chrome Z06 Rims sparkle and the paint shines like new. The car currently has no emblems b/c I am replacing them. The previous emblems were black and I am restoring them to original. I will update with pictures as soon as they are on (after the car is detailed - yes the pictures show the car naked with no wax that's the paint that shines).

All items noted in the GM inspection were replaced, and I did the custom interior work personally. The HUD unit was replaced, both door handle pads remanufactured, truck release button replaced, chipped ignition button replaced, chipped door release buttons replaced (still functioning but had some wear), minor rock chips in usual places touched with factory base/clearcoat (only noticeable upon very close inspection). All parts war genuine GM OEM - No aftermarket parts - all come with 12 month warranty.
Attached Images       

Quick Reply: WTT 2005 C6 for C1 or C2