Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

1967 Sting Ray Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 01:01 PM
drlparkway
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1967 Sting Ray Convertible

I am offering for sale my 1967 Marlboro Maroon Corvette convertible. Just bought Gus Grissom’s 1967 and do not need 2 according to my wife. Bought at Mecum’s auction in Kissimmee 2013. Since buying the matching numbers 427/390 I have installed ’67 bolt on wheels, Michelin red line radials, wiring harness firewall forward, side exhaust, teak steering wheels, new carpet with insulation, new convertible top (date coded), spare tire carrier.

The car comes with a 427/430 crate motor and the original rebuilt 427/390 mounted on a stand. I did this to preserve the original engine and still be able to enjoy driving the car. Also included is a matching hard top and all original parts removed such rear valence, original (leaking) radiator, rally wheels etc. The front end has been rebuilt, transmission seals replaced, numerous touch ups, new date coded windshield, new seat backs etc.

No trades please. Buyer is responsible for shipping car, stored parts and original engine on the stand.

Check it out on ebay here.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
67's
Le Mans Master

Received 381 Likes on 267 Posts

Interested parties I am sure would like to know the asking price.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:50 PM
drlparkway
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOPS. $119,000. The original engine was dyno tested before we wrapped it up. Crate engine has over a year left on the warranty. I had no intentions of selling it but accidentally ran into My childhood hero's '67 and bought it. It is not as drivable as this one.

Get notified of new replies

To 1967 Sting Ray Convertible

Quick Reply: 1967 Sting Ray Convertible