Daytona Headlight Buckets

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 03:15 PM
PatsLs1vette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

glenn like these?
http://community.webshots.com/album/413538047mPUlgd

if he doesnt want to wait toooo long he can buy them from guldstrand motorsports for $311.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:15 PM
smrtmblues
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been considering using the 1999-2001 Toyota Celica headlight system, but got beat up for suggesting putting ricer parts on my widebody project. I did notice that one of the companies has a C-4 setup for replacing the pop-ups that uses a high intensity round with a small rectangle on each side.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:22 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

The concept of the Celica lights was good, but they just weren't exactly a good blend with the lines of our C-3.

I really don't like the Baldwin Motion headlight either, The one that looks like it came from a 240 Z Datsun.

The new Corvette has fixed lights and doesn't look to bad, but even it took some getting used too.

I even thought of replacing the lights in my original buckets with a pair of mini rectangular ones from a mid 90's Z/28 and limiting the travel so they only opened up about half as high as the stock ones. But they are still heavy, and trouble prone. On a stock Corvette the pop ups are great, on a highly modded car like th my other one it is the Daytona lights, big wheels and wide tires with flares and a super 80 hood. It just kinda fits with the rest of it. jim

Quick Reply: Daytona Headlight Buckets