Sponsored by:

Rear Bumper Energy Absorber Decal

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 04:39 PM
GOLDEN65CPE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rear Bumper Energy Absorber Decal

The Rear Bumper Energy Absorbers on my 75 have a yellow caution decal with black letters. The decal is divided into 4 sections..."Caution"..."Pressurized Vessel"..."Do not puncture, take apart, apply heat & fire. Flaming oil spray may result" and the code letters "RJ". I believe these to be the original Delco parts?? Is this decal factory correct??
Old 10-20-2008, 04:56 PM
76stingracer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My thought is yes they are original. On my 76 you could not read them because they were so dirty till I backed the car into a tirewall at the track. Accessing the damage you could see the yellow sticker had been rubbed cleaned due to the absorber compressing. Luckly they rebounded.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:06 AM
Steve COSD
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GOLDEN65CPE
The Rear Bumper Energy Absorbers on my 75 have a yellow caution decal with black letters. The decal is divided into 4 sections..."Caution"..."Pressurized Vessel"..."Do not puncture, take apart, apply heat & fire. Flaming oil spray may result" and the code letters "RJ". I believe these to be the original Delco parts?? Is this decal factory correct??
I am the original owner of a 75. The answer to your question is yes those are original.
Steve

Get notified of new replies

To Rear Bumper Energy Absorber Decal

Quick Reply: Rear Bumper Energy Absorber Decal