Pictures of Fuel Lines, Return Line, Mechanical Pump Set Ups

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:04 AM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Pictures of Fuel Lines, Return Line, Mechanical Pump Set Ups

Hello,

I am running a Holley and have the original two fuel lines coming up to the motor, one is the feed, one is return.

Where should I run the return line off of? the fuel pump will have two fittings correct? one for the feed to the pump, then one going up to the carb...where should I tap off to connect back to the return.

Also any recommendations for a nice, stock looking, high or higher volume than stock mechanical pump?

I know you guys posted pics when I posted in my last thread about pumps, would like to see other detailed pics if you guys have them.

Thanks, Tim
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 AM
dembo
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts

I think for your year the return comes from the fuel filter, later years had the return from the bottom of the fuel pump.
Nick
Go to the zip page, it has a schematic on the RH side http://www.zip-corvette.com/ProductD...R-SR&CTitle=&#
Old 12-06-2011, 10:30 AM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

I do think that is it, anyone have a line on a cheaper unit? I am trying to put this car together dirt cheap, don't need an actual AC brand. Maybe I can just get an autozone cheapie....paint it flat black or something.

I also would like to find a dual feed line set up similar to this Chevelle one, but close to what the Corvette would have in 1970 (though my car is 69)

I just dont want anything too flashy.....I know the factory lines are 5/16? but will need the lines to fit an aftermarket type 4777 Holley

Old 12-09-2011, 08:43 PM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

hi, anyone have any info on somewhat correct looking fuel lines, that will fit a 4777 Holley..

Get notified of new replies

To Pictures of Fuel Lines, Return Line, Mechanical Pump Set Ups

Quick Reply: Pictures of Fuel Lines, Return Line, Mechanical Pump Set Ups