Sponsored by:

A stamp that is making me go WOW!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 07:50 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 71boss351
I am by no means a Corvette expert nor do I claim to be. I purchased this car in 1996 December. It has been stored until recently. I have contacted the previous owner he is looking for anything he can locate. Vaguely remembers the car......I will get much better photos by the end of the weekend, I am taking my daughter off to college this weekend.
I give you highest praise for you coming into a thread about your car that you didn't start. Many of us including you are looking for answers to this mystery. I am really find your car fascinating. But I still have many questions I needs answered.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:56 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 71 Green 454
Gee Marc, did you get up early this morning to check on your documentation to make sure it wasn't just a dream?

On another note, I just have to ask, what is your obsession with '71 Corvettes? I know you were looking to purchase only a '71 when you bought yours, but why?
Curious minds want to know.
Haha....that was a bad feeling when I could night find the paperwork. 71 is my favorite vette of all time. You shoulda sold yours to me. I would have paid a premium for that april 1971 car of yours!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 71boss351

Stamp pad photo no flash.
Thank you for providing this additional photo!

There are clear broach marks on this pad. Again, as it stands from MY own interpretation, I again see this as a good stamp. But I am not an expert. An in person inspection would help a great deal.

Quick Reply: A stamp that is making me go WOW!!!!!