Sponsored by:

NHVette - Anyone heard from him? Anyone else in Southern NH

Old 10-02-2014, 10:25 AM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default NHVette - Anyone heard from him? Anyone else in Southern NH

Hi,

I used to talk with him a good deal, but he seems to have disappeared, then saw he was back for awhile. Anyone heard from him?

I believe he was in Milford NH - but now I see his profile says "I can walk to MA" so guessing he is still in Southern NH.

I wonder how he is, also want to learn more about that area as I may make a move up that way.

Regards, Tim
Old 10-02-2014, 12:32 PM
63vette427
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Tim,

I live in Windham, NH. I have lived in this area for 40 years and know it pretty well. Shot me a PM and post on here any questions you want to know about the area..

Matt
Old 10-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Tjf2000
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by BOSTONCAMARO
Hi,

I used to talk with him a good deal, but he seems to have disappeared, then saw he was back for awhile. Anyone heard from him?

I believe he was in Milford NH - but now I see his profile says "I can walk to MA" so guessing he is still in Southern NH.

I wonder how he is, also want to learn more about that area as I may make a move up that way.

Regards, Tim
Tim,

Not from southern nh but only 4 miles away in westford ma.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Tim
Old 10-02-2014, 02:18 PM
qwank
Le Mans Master

Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 63vette427
Hey Tim,

I live in Windham, NH. I have lived in this area for 40 years and know it pretty well. Shot me a PM and post on here any questions you want to know about the area..

Matt
i'm pretty sure i saw you driving down 111 a couple of weeks ago.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 PM
qwank
Le Mans Master

Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Hi,

Regards, Tim
I was born and raised in Lowell, MA. stayed there for 22 years. I moved to and in Pelham for 7 years and Hudson for 5 now. I love it up here.
I work in Danvers, MA, and although the commute is long, I love driving so it's enjoyable for me, especially on days when I take the Corvette in.

reasons why NH is better than MA:

No sales tax!! I buy a lot of cars, I might not buy as many if I had to pay sales tax on every one of them.

No exhaust restrictions. you can be as loud as you want as long as you have a muffler with chambers and baffles.

You dont need insurance if your car is paid for and you dont leave state. Comes in handy in the summer when I don't drive my truck except to go to the hardware store.

there's lots more but those are the big ones.

the one thing MA has over NH is you can have 35% tint on your front windows.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:38 PM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah I need a place with a big barn, I don't have a garage at my house now, the plus I am a block from the beach. My son lives in Hudson, he is 4.5 and although I have him about half the time, I want to be able to see him more, so am starting to look.

I can do pretty good on my house hopefully, which will help me get into a good place up there.

I am poking around at Hudson, Pelham, Milford, Amherst, Tyngsboro and Pepperell - my brother lives in Pepperell, so that would be good as does my son's grandparents on his mothers side.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Tjf2000
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Yeah I need a place with a big barn, I don't have a garage at my house now, the plus I am a block from the beach. My son lives in Hudson, he is 4.5 and although I have him about half the time, I want to be able to see him more, so am starting to look.

I can do pretty good on my house hopefully, which will help me get into a good place up there.

I am poking around at Hudson, Pelham, Milford, Amherst, Tyngsboro and Pepperell - my brother lives in Pepperell, so that would be good as does my son's grandparents on his mothers side.
Tim I will be selling my house in westford next year sometime, nice 3 bay garage with heat and a floor drain
Old 07-30-2015, 11:48 PM
NHvette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi,

Regards, Tim
Hi Tim. I'm still alive, but recently divorced, and it takes a while to get back in the groove. You can always email me at dave@nhvette.com

Get notified of new replies

To NHVette - Anyone heard from him? Anyone else in Southern NH

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NHVette - Anyone heard from him? Anyone else in Southern NH