Sponsored by:

Anniversary Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Swamppro
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anniversary Cruise

Our anniversary was Monday so we decided to do something Saturday night. Secured a baby sitter for the 4 boys and cleaned up the 74. Told my wife do not worry too much about your hair as its in the low 70's, we are taking the vette, and the tops will be left at home. She has never really gone for a good cruise yet. We went to get dinner and laughs started there. We pull in and there is a 68 with 427 and tilt front end. Naturally, we meet the owner and talk awhile. While talking another couple pull in with a 76 with a 454. Everyone just going out to dinner. We all laughed as everyone was just going out with the nice weather. After we just cruised around and talked and laughed. She got a trip out of the thumbs ups and nice car comments at red lights. Had a good ole time. Now she said she needs to learn how to drive the 4 speed.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:25 AM
F22
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 211 Posts

How cool is that? Nice day, nice temps and you just happen to meet up with two other C3's! Sounded like an excellent outing. For your lady, first explain how it works. I used a two dinner plate anology, and told her that one is metal and one is sticky and when you push the pedal down, it separates them. They seem to understand that one easiest! A big empty parking lot, worked best for me and her. Good luck, she'll be loving it!
Old 10-21-2014, 11:29 AM
jim-81
Drifting

Received 280 Likes on 195 Posts

Don't teach her!! (just kidding).

Cool story. We took the Vette out Saturday as well. Nice sunny day but too cool for the tops off...

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Anniversary Cruise

Quick Reply: Anniversary Cruise