Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Complete HEI Distributor for sale new

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 11:57 PM
cal camara
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Complete HEI Distributor for sale new

I had a buddy that purchased one of these distributors and lovered. I check out the buyer and product and I was interested. I was ready to buy it for my 72 corvette when I realized that it is for 75 and newer cars. My wife saw me looking at it and she decided to surprize me and ordered it. Well it surprized me.

If someone is interested in it make me an offer, I will ship if free.

Below is the auction item number so you can look up on ebay (ended Auctions) and check it out. It is new as I recieved it.

Item number 8022845117

price: US $68.95

Ended: Dec-24-05 20:35:39 PST
Start time: Dec-16-05 18:00:00 PST
Quantity: 0 available
History: Purchases
Item location: Kingsport, Tennessee
United States
Featured Plus! Listing

Ships to: Worldwide
Shipping costs: US $10.50 -- Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Shipping and payment details

Seller information
skipwhite ( 875)
Feedback Score: 875
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Nov-11-01 in United States

Read feedback comments
Add to Favorite Sellers
Ask seller a question
View seller's other items
Store view | List view

Visit this seller's eBay Store!
whiteperformance1

THIS IS THE NEW 65,000 VOLT SERIES. FEW IF ANY HAVE THIS MODEL AVAILABLE!!!!!

THIS IS THE COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR, WITH THE ACCELL STYLE SUPER COVER ON THE COIL.

WE HAVE POSSIBLY SOLD MORE OF THESE THAN ANYONE OUT THERE.

THIS IS A TOTALY REVISED UNIT WITH AN IMPROVED MODULE AS COMPARED TO MOST OTHERS ON THE MARKET. WE DO STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS.

WE'VE BEEN ASKED MANY TIMES IF THIS IS EVERYTHING NEEDED, AND THE ANSWER IS YES. YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO BE UP AND RUNNING. WE DO RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE A SET OF OUR MEGGA FIRE WIRES. THEY ARE THE NICEST WIRES ON THE MARKET.

FULL THREE YEAR WARRANTY

65K SUPER COIL. COMPLETE DISTRIBUTOR. THIS IS THE SUPER COIL SERIES HEI DISTRIBUTOR. OUR ABSOLUTE BEST SELLING UNIT. THIS IS A TRUE RATING ON VOLTAGE. THE OEM UNITS WERE SAID TO HAVE BEEN IN THE 32K VOLTAGE RANGE. THIS UNIT IS SUPERIOR TO TO THE OEM IN SPARK PRODUCTION, AS WELL AS MOST ON THE MARKET.

THIS IS THE COMPLETE DISTRIBUTOR BODY, SHAFT, GEAR, COIL, CAP, ROTOR BUTTON, WITH SUPER DUST COVER, AND CHROME VACUUM ADVANCE COVER.

Read some of our past feedback on those that have purchased this unit, and you will be convinced of it's quality, and value.

THIS IS THE NEWEST VERSION ON THE MARKET. THIS UNIT HAS A PERFECTED MODULE SYSTEM VIRTUALLY ELIMINATING FAILURES, AS WELL AS THE NEW 65K COIL!! THIS COIL IS ESSENTIAL ON ANY MODIFIED ENGINE.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. FIRST LINE ITEM. FULL SET OF DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. NO ONE OFFERS THIS THAT WE KNOW.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR, CAP, ROTOR, DIST. BODY, GEAR, AND SHAFT.

THIS HEI FITS MOST SMALL AND BIG BLOCK CHEVY ENGINES FROM 55 UP TO 86. BB & SB!!! COMES WITH CHROME VAC. ADVANCE COVER.

Notice the precision machine work this distributor has. Many others are not like this. We have been very selective on our choice, as there are many HEI's on the market. We have sold over 300 of these, and have had no failures.

We have sold this same unit at our store for several years, and have many high performance engines in this area running this unit. The only difference is this is a much improved model.

We are in the performance business.

EMAIL US FOR A PACKAGE DEAL ON BOTH ITEMS. OUR WIRES ARE FIRST CLASS RATED. GIVE US A CALL AT 423-288-3881 OR EMAIL US AT info@provipermods.com ASK FOR REBBECA OR CINDY. ASK FOR SKIP, FOR TECHNICAL INFO.

This distributor will fit all Chevy V-8 engines up to 1986. It will fit earlier model engines equipped with point style distributors. Fire wall clearance may be an issue on some early model cars, but we have found many to fit with good clearance.

Fully CNC Machined - Polished Housing
Adjustable vacuum advance canister to improve economy while cruising
Premium caps with brass terminals, and a low-saturation Ignition module
High Output Coil which Produces 65,000 volt spark through to 7,500 RPM
4340 Chromoly Steel bottom Gear, for use with cast and Steel Billet Cams
It also offers true spark alignment for instantaneous response at high RPM
BELOW IS A COMPLETE LIST OF THE HEI DISTRIBUTORS. CALL OR EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 423-288-3881
We offer a full 3 year warranty on this distributor.

Have you noticed our shipping rates are lower than most, and your item is fully insured at no extra cost. We will replace this item if it is damaged or lost in shippment.

This is the perfect upgrade for your classic Chevy, or just part of a tuneup. It would not be practical to re-install the orginal HEI back into your engine if you are overhauling it.

Here are a few problems you are most likely to encounter, when using an old distributor.

excessive end shaft play

bushing wear

weak coil, worn or cracked cap, and button

weak module

corrosion buildup

weakened advance springs

gear wear

if going from points to HEI this alone is a huge upgrade

All of the above can greatly affect the performance of your engine.

These are just a few of the things that most old distributors have going on with them. For the low cost of a complete brand new one, it just makes little sense to used the original distributor. When we rebuild any early model Chevy engine, we insist the customer purchase a new distributor. You will notice a performance difference in your engine if you have any of the above issues with your old distributor. All of the old HEI's we see have excess end play in the shaft. I'm sure the coils on them are not at full voltage. The Super Coil on the distributor produces 65,000 volts. This is much more than the oem model. All car makers have dramatically improved the ignition systems on cars and trucks. This is an indication of how important good ignition is to an engine.

If you have any technical questions, feel free to email us or give us a call at 423-288-3881

I consider this the absolute best mod you can do to your engine for under $100.00 .

We have some of the best HEI ignition wires on the market. For a package deal, give us a call at 877-288-3881. You may just add $37.95 for the wires, plus $5.00 shipping to your paypal invoice, also indicate this purchase in the comment box, as well as your engine size. These wires are 8.5mm. They have a Stainless Mag spiral wound conductor, and a Kevlar center core. They are made for the HEI distributor. We have them for small and big block Chevy. They are ready to install. We also have the universal set, for those wanting to tailor size there own. We rate these wires up there with the best.

Our goal is to outsell the competition. Please let us know if you need anything else for your engine.

Skip White

423-288-3881 Call up till 11:00 PM

This distributor also has the performance curve setup. This can clearly be seen in the picture below. Do not be mislead into thinking other HEI's on the market are superior to this. If anything they are most likely the older version. We have sold more HEI's than most others around, and we do our best to provide the newest models available. This is it. The picture below, does not show the chrome vac. advance cover on it. The model we send will include this cover.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:51 AM
sdonnelly
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would pay $65. shipped.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:43 AM
1Z87L8
Drifting

Originally Posted by sdonnelly
I would pay $65. shipped.

its worth the $78 shipped that his wife paid for it.
and if i didnt JUST order one literally 2 days ago
i would have bought this one.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:52 AM
sdonnelly
Pro

I'm sure it is. He asked for offers. He's more then welcome to turn mine down. I'm not trying to beat anyone up, it's just not something I need now but may in the future.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
gunnerja
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 70 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

I guess it doesnt matter since the item has ended.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:33 PM
1Z87L8
Drifting

Originally Posted by gunnerja
I guess it doesnt matter since the item has ended.
the item has ended but he has it for sale since it wont work with his car.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:49 AM
kyeakel
Instructor

PM sent
Old 01-12-2006, 11:41 PM
cal camara
Racer

Default Sold Thanks everyone

Sold

Get notified of new replies