Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HEI Distributor for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Jims77L82
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEI Distributor for sale

I bought this for my 77(before the drop in price) last year.I ran it for less than a thousand miles.It is everything it is advertised to be,and I was well satisfied with its performance.My only complaint is that it is a little taller than my original dist. and I could not get my chrome dist. cover to go back on.It lacked maybe a quarter of an inch.It still looks like new and looks good on the car,but I want to retain the original look,so I might as well see if someone is interested in it.Not sure what to ask,how about 30 dollars and actual shipping?

CHEVY HEI DISTRIBUTOR 65K SUPER COIL 350 400 383 RED
ALL TIME LOW PRICE! THIS IS A MUST READ! ONE TIME SALE Item number: 260092127718

Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status
Item has ended

Visit whiteperformance1 today!

Supersize

price: US $43.95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Mar-09-07 11:26:36 PST
Shipping costs: US $12.95 (discount available)
UPS Ground
Service to United States
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
Quantity: 0 available
History: Purchases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Mar-01-07 19:00:00 PST
This is a Featured Plus! listing

Payment methods: PayPal (preferred),
Personal check,
Money order/Cashiers check,
Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted,
Visa/MasterCard,
American Express,
Discover
See details

Meet the seller
Seller: skipwhite( 14628)
Member: since Nov-11-01 in United States

Read feedback comments
Ask seller a question
Add to Favorite Sellers
View seller's other items: Store | List
Visit seller's Store:
whiteperformance1

Contact the seller instantly

Buy safely
1. Check the seller's reputation
Score: 14628 | 100% Positive
Read feedback comments
2. Check how you're protected

This item is covered up to $2,000 See eligibility

Returns: Seller accepts returns.
30 Days Money Back

Description

Item Specifics - Item Conditon
Condition: New

whiteperformance1

Visit my eBay Store:whiteperformance1

Add to Favorite Stores | Sign up for Store newsletter

HIGH PERFORMANCE HEI DISTRIBUTOR 65,000 VOLT COIL

CHEVY 65,000 VOLT SBC AND BBC HEI DISTRIBUTOR WITH ACCELL STYLE SUPER COIL COVER.

NO CHROME VAC. ADV. COVER WITH THESE UNITS. OUR SUPPLIER IS OUT OF AT THE MOMENT. THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DECORATIVE CHROME CAP THAT GOES OVER THE VAC. ADV. MOST OTHER SELLERS DO NOT OFFER THIS, AND WE HAVE LOWERED OUR PRICE TO COMPENSATE.

YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY SELLER OFFERING A PACKAGE DEAL LIKE THIS.

WE NOW HAVE OUR MEGAFIRE PREMIUM PLUG WIRES LISTED. CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PRICE IS DUE TO A PRICE WAR WITH ONE OF OUR COMPETITORS. YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE AT THIS PRICE IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS NOT A SALES GIMMICK, JUST THE PLAIN TRUTH.GO INTO SOME OF OUR PAST FEEDBACK FROM A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THESE UNITS SOLD FOR MUCH MORE, AT LEAST 50% MORE. OUR SUPPLY OF THESE IS VERY LIMITED. MANY GARAGES HAVE PURCHASED THESE IN CASE LOTS FROM US, SO THIS ADD MAY END AT ANY MOMENT. THIS TRULY IS THE BEST DEAL YOU WILL EVER SEE ON A COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR. WE SIMPLY REFUSE TO BE PRICED OUT BY COMPETITORS. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE NO. 1 SELLER ON THIS ITEM, AND WILL CONTINUE IN THIS POSITION. MY ADVISE IS TO BUY IT NOW. THIS ITEM WILL RETURN TO NORMAL PRICING VERY SOON. MANY OF YOU ARE RETURN CUSTOMERS, AND I HAVE PROMISED TO STAY COMPETITIVE. SEVERAL OTHER ITEMS WE HAVE LISTED ARE IN THIS SAME PRICE WAR SITUATION, SO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS. WE WILL STAY ON TOP. OUR OTHER ITEMS ARE AT PRICE WAR LEVELS ALSO. CLICK THE TAB AT THE TOP LEFT OF THE SCREEN TO VEIW OUR OTHER LISTINGS.

FEW IF ANY SELLERS OFFER THE 65,000 VOLT HEI DISTRIBUTOR. THIS UNIT IS MORE EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH IT IN OUR OPINION.

NO ONE OFFERS THE WARRANTY WE HAVE, 3 FULL YEARS

FOR TECH SUPPORT OR SHIPPING INFO, PLEASE CALL 877-288-3881 OR 423-722-5152

Our distributor looks great when installed, NO CHROME VAC. ADV. COVER.

WE ARE THE NO.1 WHOLESALE MARKETERS OF HEI DISTRIBUTORS IN THE COUNTRY.

WE HAVE MANY GARAGES AND SPEED SHOPS THAT PURCHASE THESE IN CASE LOTS FROM US. WE HAVE THE DEST HEI ON THE MARKET.

THIS UNIT WILL FIT ANY CARBURATED V-8 CHEVY ENGINE MADE. YOU CAN REPLACE YOUR POINT STYLE DISTRIBUTOR WITH THIS. THE DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE IS DRAMATIC TO SAY THE LEAST.

CLICK ON THE PURCHASES TAB ABOVE, AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AS TO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYING THIS UNIT. WE HAVE NOTICED OTHER UNITS ON THE MARKET, BUT FEW ARE OF THIS QUALITY. IT IS THE NO. 1 HEI ON THE MARKET.

THIS IS THE NEW 65,000 VOLT SERIES. FEW IF ANY HAVE THIS MODEL AVAILABLE!!!!!

THIS IS THE COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR, WITH THE ACCEL STYLE SUPER COVER ON THE COIL. THIS COIL COVER ALONE IS VALUED AT $6.95 NO COST TO YOU WHEN PURCHASING OUR DISTRIBUTOR.

WE HAVE POSSIBLY SOLD MORE OF THESE THAN ANYONE IN THE COUNTRY. THIS IS A TOTALY REVISED UNIT. CANADA SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR $28.95 INSURANCE INCLUDED, US POSTAL AIR

WE'VE BEEN ASKED MANY TIMES IF THIS IS EVERYTHING NEEDED, AND THE ANSWER IS YES. YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO BE UP AND RUNNING. WE DO RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE A SET OF OUR MEGGA FIRE WIRES. THEY ARE THE NICEST WIRES ON THE MARKET. The universal is our choice, but will require assembly on one end. They look so much better, than ready cut wires.

CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR SOME OF THE BEST IGNITION WIRES IN THE WORLD, AND MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES. WIRE SET NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION. CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS. YOU CAN GET A COMBINED SHIPPING RATE WHEN PURCHASING THE WIRE SET.

FULL THREE YEAR WARRANTY , UNLIMITED MILEAGE!

65K SUPER COIL. COMPLETE DISTRIBUTOR. THIS IS THE SUPER COIL SERIES HEI DISTRIBUTOR. OUR ABSOLUTE BEST SELLING UNIT. THIS IS A TRUE RATING ON VOLTAGE. THE OEM UNITS WERE SAID TO HAVE BEEN IN THE 32K VOLTAGE RANGE. THIS UNIT IS SUPERIOR TO TO THE OEM IN SPARK PRODUCTION, AS WELL AS MOST ON THE MARKET.

THIS IS THE COMPLETE DISTRIBUTOR BODY, SHAFT, GEAR, COIL, CAP, ROTOR BUTTON, WITH SUPER DUST COVER,

Read some of our past feedback on those that have purchased this unit, and you will be convinced of it's quality, and value.

THIS IS THE NEWEST VERSION ON THE MARKET. THIS UNIT HAS A PERFECTED MODULE SYSTEM VIRTUALLY ELIMINATING FAILURES, AS WELL AS THE NEW 65K COIL!! THIS COIL IS ESSENTIAL ON ANY MODIFIED ENGINE.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. FIRST LINE ITEM.

FULL SET OF DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. NO ONE OFFERS THIS THAT WE KNOW. WE SUPPLY THE MANUAL.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR, CAP, ROTOR, DIST. BODY, GEAR, AND SHAFT. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS WITH IT.

THIS HEI FITS MOST SMALL AND BIG BLOCK CHEVY ENGINES FROM 55 UP TO 86. BB & SB!!! Will also fit later V-8 engines that have converted to carburator.

Notice the precision machine work the distributor body has. Many others are not like this. We have been very selective on our choice, as there are many HEI's on the market.

We have sold this same unit at our store for several years, and have many high performance engines in this area running this unit. The only difference is this is a much improved model.

We are in the performance business.

Our company president, Skip W. strongly recommends the universal 90 degree wires, as they will fit perfect. The universal Megga fire wires will only require one of the ends to be assembled. Seems most ready cut wires are never the perfect length for every engine. A plug wire crimper should be used. The extra 30 minutes or so of work to install universal wires are well worth it. Check out our other listings.

This distributor will fit all Chevy V-8 engines up to 1986. It will fit earlier model engines equipped with point style distributors. Fire wall clearance may be an issue on some early model cars, but we have found many to fit with good clearance.

Fully CNC Machined - Polished Housing
Adjustable vacuum advance canister to improve economy while cruising
Premium caps with brass terminals, and a low-saturation Ignition module
High Output Coil which Produces 65,000 volt spark through to 7,500 RPM
4340 Chromoly Steel bottom Gear, for use with cast and Steel Billet Cams
It also offers true spark alignment for instantaneous response at high RPM
CALL OR EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS 877-288-3881
We offer a full 3 year warranty on this distributor.

This is the perfect upgrade for your classic Chevy, or just part of a tuneup. It would not be practical to re-install the orginal HEI back into your engine if you are overhauling it.

Here are a few problems you are most likely to encounter, when using an old distributor.

excessive end shaft play

bushing wear

weak coil, worn or cracked cap, and button

weak module

corrosion buildup

weakened advance springs

gear wear

if going from points to HEI this alone is a huge upgrade

All of the above can greatly affect the performance of your engine.

These are just a few of the things that most old distributors have going on with them. For the low cost of a complete brand new one, it just makes little sense to used the original distributor. When we rebuild any early model Chevy engine, we insist the customer purchase a new distributor. You will notice a performance difference in your engine if you have any of the above issues with your old distributor. All of the old HEI's we see have excess end play in the shaft. I'm sure the coils on them are not at full voltage. The Super Coil on the distributor produces 65,000 volts. This is much more than the oem model. All car makers have dramatically improved the ignition systems on cars and trucks. This is an indication of how important good ignition is to an engine.

I consider this the absolute best mod you can do to your engine for under $55.00 WE HAVE THE LOWEST SHIPPING RATES ON THIS UNIT. $12.95 ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATE USA INSURANCE IS INCLUDED. CALL IF THIS PRODUCT IS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING. WE WILL SHIP ANOTHER UNIT IMMEDIATLY. NO WAITING. CALL 877-288-3881 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

We have some of the best HEI ignition wires on the market. These are not your everyday wires. Check our other listings for the full story. These wires are 8.5mm. They have a Stainless Mag spiral wound conductor, and a Kevlar center core. They are made for the HEI distributor. We have them for small and big block Chevy. Universal is our personal choice. Straight boot or 135 degree in the universal also available for BB engines. CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR THIS AND MANY OTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES. WIRE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION. PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT IN OUR OTHER LISTINGS. THEY ARE WORTH READING ABOUT. WIRES NOT INCLUDED

WE ALSO HAVE ASSECCORY ITEMS AVAILBLE. CHECK OUT OR AUCTION ON THE IGNITION WIRES. THE ITEMS PICTURED BELOW ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION.

WE ARE ONCE AGAIN OFFERING THE WIRE SEPERATOR KIT, AND PLUG WIRE CRIMPER. THE WIRE STRIPPER/CRIMPER TOOL IS A PRO. PIECE. THE WIRE SEPERATORS ARE IN OUR OPINION ESSENTIAL FOR KEEPING THE WIRES LOOKING IN ORDER. REMEMBER THIS TOOL IS AN ACTUAL SPARK PLUG WIRE CRIMPING TOOL, AND WIRE STRIPPER. YOU CAN NOT PUT A SET OF WIRES TOGETHER PROPERLY WITHOUT ONE. CHECK THIS OUT IN OUR OTHER LISTINGS.

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A TRUE PLUG WIRE CRIMPING TOOL. CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTING FOR THE WIRE CRIMPER AND CHROME WIRE SEPERATOR KIT.

This distributor also has the performance curve setup. This can clearly be seen in the picture below. Do not be mislead into thinking other HEI's on the market are superior to this. If anything they are most likely the older version. We have sold more HEI's than most others around, and we do our best to provide the newest models available.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS UNIT WILL NOT HAVE THE CHROME VAC. ADV. COVER. WE ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN THESE AT THE MOMENT. THE OEM STYLE VAC. ADV. LOOKS GREAT AS IT'S ZINC PLATED. WE HAVE LOWERED OUR PRICE TO OFFSET THIS.

After purchasing, pay instantly with your credit card through PayPal!

Select a picture
Larger Picture

The power of protection from AOL and eBay. Learn more

Shipping and handling Save on shipping - buy additional items now from this seller's other listings!

Ships to
Worldwide

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $12.95 United States UPS Ground
1 to 6 business days*

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $12.95 United States UPS Ground
1 to 6 business days*

*Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

Domestic handling time
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

Shipping insurance

Included (in the shipping and handling cost)

Return policyItem must be returned within: 30 Days

Refund will be given as: Money Back

Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted

Seller Preferred
Personal check Accepted
Money order/Cashiers check Accepted
Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted Accepted
Visa/MasterCard, American Express, Discover Accepted

Seller's payment instructions
Shipping on this item will be $12.95 anywhere in the USA 48 State. INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE.
We will allow you to return this item within 14 days for a full refund minus shipping charges, if you are not satisfied. Our goal is to supply you with all your performance needs. This item comes with insurance, and will be replaced by us imediately in the event of damage or loss during shipping.

Helpful information
eBay recommended services

Other options
Back to home page | Report this item | Printer Version | Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Buyer Services & Protection | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:12 AM
sdkid
Advanced

How much to ship to 57501?
Old 06-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Jims77L82
Advanced

I will try to get to the post office today to find out and let you know.thanks.....Jim
Old 06-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Jims77L82
Advanced

Went to the post office.It would be 9.67 parcel post,and 11.00 for priority mail,2 to 3 days. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Ducediablo
Cruising

Default Dist Sale

I'll take it!
Old 06-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Jims77L82
Advanced

You are the first one to say you want it,so I guess it is yours.PM me or send me a reply so I know where to ship it....Jim
Old 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Jims77L82
Advanced

Hey,Duecediablo,do you want this dist?
Old 06-24-2007, 12:31 AM
sdkid
Advanced

If he does not want it, let me know. I want it.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Jims77L82
Advanced

If I understand the forum rules he was the first one to say he wants it so he can have it.I haven't heard from him since he said that though.I will be gone most of the day today,but if I don't hear from him by this evening you can have it.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Jims77L82
Advanced

sdkid,no response,so if you want it,it is yours.PM me and we can complete the transaction....Jim
Old 06-24-2007, 11:09 PM
sdkid
Advanced

Pm sent...
Old 06-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Jims77L82
Advanced

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To HEI Distributor for sale