Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wtb Am/fm/cb Antenna For 1980

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:51 AM
PARKS
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb Am/fm/cb Antenna For 1980

I have a 1980 with a am fm cb Radio the power antenna is missing and am having trouble locating a replacement.
Thanks
Old 07-05-2007, 09:59 AM
PARKS
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Antenna cable coming from the Radio has a different type of connector than others, instead taking a round insert pin it looks like it receives a rectangle pin flat on the sides and rounded on the ends
Old 07-06-2007, 02:20 AM
ffas23
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PARKS
I have a 1980 with a am fm cb Radio the power antenna is missing and am having trouble locating a replacement.
Thanks
JC Whitney use to carry aftermarket ones years ago. They probably still carry an adapter to be able to use a CB radio with a regular car antenna. I know I have purchased them in the past from them. If they still carry the adapter and you can't locate a power CB/am&fm antenna you can still order a regular aftermarket power antenna and use the adapter and it will work. I presently have the adapter in a full size Chevy Blazer I own so I have use of the CB while on the road without having an extra CB antenna. The unit works well.

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb Am/fm/cb Antenna For 1980

Quick Reply: Wtb Am/fm/cb Antenna For 1980