Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale - Big Block Brodix Race Rite aluminum heads

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Received 137 Likes on 51 Posts

Default For Sale - Big Block Brodix Race Rite aluminum heads

I am selling a barely used set of big block Brodix Race Rite aluminum heads. They were over $2k new, and only have about 200 miles on them. I am going back to the stock set of L88/L89 heads for my car, so I don't need these anymore. They are suppose to make great power, but I never pushed the motor since it only has 200 miles on it.

For sale: $1,500.00

They will be put back into their original box and packaging.

I can send you all the specs on what I had Brodix make this heads up to, but here are some pics.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:59 PM
DIP51
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
2018 C2 of Year Winner

pm sent
Old 01-13-2009, 09:48 AM
BillsVette
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ad states the heads for sale are "Race Rites" but the pictures show "Big Brodie" heads???
Old 01-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Received 137 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by BillsVette
The ad states the heads for sale are "Race Rites" but the pictures show "Big Brodie" heads???
The big brodie may be in all of their BB castings? I am not sure why that is cast in the main body.

They are Race Rite heads for sure though. I've got the complete spec sheet per my order to detail them out as well.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:57 AM
63mako
Race Director

Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Harps followed the rules here although I always sell to the first one to post on the ad to avoid these issues.

4. Purchasing an item for sale

This section continues to cause the most confusion amongst potential buyers, therefore, the forum will make this as simple as possible for the seller.

Posting an interest in a sale thread, or asking questions, does not subject the thread to being closed, nor, to the item being sold. An item will be consider sold, when the seller says it is, based on the simplicity of the sale.

The seller will determine who they want to sell their item/product to based on the expediency of payment, payment method, location, and overall ease of transaction. While some may feel that the first to commit to purchase in the thread would make it easy, it may not be for the seller. If another buyer lives nearby and can save the trouble of shipping, etc. the seller can move onto that buyer let's remember, it is his item/product for sale.

This will eliminate the confusion of "dibs," replies to a thread, PM's, e-mail and telephone promotions/discussions, which has caused nothing but confusion and frustration in the past.

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale - Big Block Brodix Race Rite aluminum heads

Quick Reply: For Sale - Big Block Brodix Race Rite aluminum heads