Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

454 BBC Forged Rotating Assembly

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 03:47 PM
FRSTR90
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 454 BBC Forged Rotating Assembly

Up for sale is a complete forged rotating assembly for a 454 Big Block. The rods I believe is the only item that has been in a running engine. The crank and pistons are all brand new to my knowledge. The crank from what I am told is a NOS Forged LS7 crank with a casting #3521. To my knowledge, the crank has been polished because of some light scratched from setting on a shelf for many years. My machinest commented numerous times on how nice of a crank it is. As for the rods, they are 7/16 dimple rods that are commonly found in the LS6's. The rods have been resized with ARP bolts and look to have been balanced at one point in time. The pistons I have are made Speed-Pro/TRW Part# L2349F30. They are a forged .030 over piston and provide a compression of 10.01:1 with a 119cc head. The rings are made by Sealed Power/Speed-Pro Part#E-233K. I would like to get $1200 plus shipping, but would also consider offers.

BTW - If the buyer wants, I will throw in a stock-style external balanced cast iron flywheel for free.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:57 PM
FRSTR90
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here Are Some Pics:
The whole kit minus the rings (The rings are still sealed in the box).

The Crank:

It may be hard to read, but it says 3521.

The Rods:

The Piston(s):

Quick Reply: 454 BBC Forged Rotating Assembly