Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Baldwin motion mako shark

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM
VETTERUSS
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baldwin motion mako shark

looking for any baldwin motion body or motor parts. after selling my mako shark i have 2 1968, and a 1971 bb that i would love to make a catolog car
Old 07-16-2010, 10:56 PM
UBETRUN
Pro

I have a 1970 BB 4-speed sidepipe Motion "catalog" car if you are interested in starting with a whole car instead of parts. The original 427 is out of the car on an engine stand and I'm getting ready to drop a 600HP solid roller 496 in it. I would be willing to work a deal with or without either of the engines. The car is extremely clean, no rot or cracks anywhere.

There is also a member on here named Parkeracing that had a complete Motion front end for sale last year, he might still have it.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
VETTERUSS
Heel & Toe

i would really love to see pics of your car could you send some to vetteruss@yahoo.com and if you want i will send back pics of mine. do you have any extra parts grill rear window louvers ?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:30 AM
UBETRUN
Pro

I don't have any extra parts, sorry. Parkeracing has the only front end I've seen for sale anywhere and he may have already sold it, another guy was looking for one earlier this year.

Pictures of mine sent.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:26 PM
VETTERUSS
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by UBETRUN
I don't have any extra parts, sorry. Parkeracing has the only front end I've seen for sale anywhere and he may have already sold it, another guy was looking for one earlier this year.

Pictures of mine sent.
please send me some pics to vetteruss@yahoo.com and is yours documented by joel
Old 07-17-2010, 06:54 PM
UBETRUN
Pro

I sent you a bunch of pictures last night, didn't they make it? Let me know, I may have overloaded your email account.

I talked to Mr. Rosen about documentation but didn't pull the trigger. I don't believe catalog Motions are worth that much more than a regular car so didn't figure his signature was worth the expense. Once I was sure that mine wasn't one of his creations, it just didn't seem that important.

Get notified of new replies

To Baldwin motion mako shark

Quick Reply: Baldwin motion mako shark