Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S American Racing 15X8.5 Vector wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 02:51 PM
blu73
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default F/S American Racing 15X8.5 Vector wheels

I have had these four American Racing Vector aluminum wheels for a while now, but it is time to let them go to a new home. They are for 15 inch tires and are 8-1/2 inches between the tire bead mounting surfaces. They have 3-5/8 inches of back spacing with 1-1/16 inches of negative offset. The 5-bolt pattern is 4-1/2 inches center to center as measured by skipping one bolt hole for the dimension. I had them on our '73 'vette and they clear the brake calipers by about 1/8 of an inch. The clearance from the mounting surface to the back of the ribs is 3/4 of an inch. The ribs have minor damage on the back side where a previous owner mounted them on something and didn't check clearances well. I think these wheels will also fit the S-10 pick-ups and GM intermediates such as Chevelle and Skylark and such. The plastic center caps have a 2-1/4 inch diameter recess where an insert can be glued in. I don't have the lug nuts or any inserts for the caps.

Included is a catalog showing you what type of lug nuts and washers will be needed to mount the wheels.
Price for the set of four is $200.00 plus shipping. They will be in two boxes that are 18X18X24 and weigh between 45 and 50 pounds each. The least costly shipping method I have come up with so far is USPS Parcel Post. If you know of anything better than that, let me know.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:56 PM
TheSkunkWorks
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

Not in the market myself, but old school wheels are just .

Have you checked Forward Air, terminal to terminal? Best deal I was able to find when shipping BBC heads (and fast), beating even Greyhound.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 PM
blu73
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I need to let everyone know that these parts are no longer available here. I am going to try another method to sell them. Thanks to you who have looked at this offering.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S American Racing 15X8.5 Vector wheels

Quick Reply: F/S American Racing 15X8.5 Vector wheels