Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS Brand new LM2 wideband

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 12:42 PM
0Tampa Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 109 Likes on 91 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default FS Brand new LM2 wideband

Guys, I have brand new LM2 WideBand monitoring system that I bought as a back up for the shop, and Ive never used it. I have three widebands, and this one just sits. Ill post up some pictures, but its brand new.

Below is a description off their website. I priced it right and can sell it for $260 shipped in Florida. Paypal works for me.

The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
•Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
•Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
•Single Channel Version
•OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
•Log directly to SD card (included)
•Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
•Large high-contrast graphics LCD
•Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
•4 fully-differential analog inputs
•2 configurable linear analog outputs
•Positive lock connectors for all connections
•Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
•USB connection to your PC

The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.

1) The new LM-2 "Basic" Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide

Last edited by Tampa Tuning; 06-09-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:12 PM
jetjockey
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, no help on your sale.

Looked because I had no idea what this was.

Just find myself dreaming now about how nice it would be to have a gizmo like this for an old car.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I do have one. Me
Old 06-09-2012, 04:37 PM
0Tampa Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 109 Likes on 91 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

guys this is a $400+ unit that is brand new never used.

I accidently underpriced it, but im leaving it at the $260.00 price. Its $10.00 more if you want if shipped outside of the State of Florida

here's what they are going for on Flea Bay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/INNOVATE-LM-...808#vi-content

Phil

Get notified of new replies

To FS Brand new LM2 wideband

Quick Reply: FS Brand new LM2 wideband