Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 69 factory front clip

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:29 PM
jnb5101
Le Mans Master

Received 100 Likes on 92 Posts

Default FS 69 factory front clip

here's a factory front clip, inner fenders and firewall for sale. the birdcage and floor have been cut just rearward of the door hinge pillar. the upper windshield frame has also been cut off. the glass is in good condition, the door jamb, cowl areas, hood surround and headlight outlines are clean and sharp. the header bar is firmly bonded, but has surface rust. the nose reinforcement needs to be re-riveted to the glass on the drivers side. the inner fender to header bar brackets are solid. all the bolt holes are good. the drip rail has two small areas that need repair. one on the rear strip (side to side) piece near the right hood latch. the other is on the right side near the hood hinge and also has some surface damage to the inner fender there. the bumper hole at the driver's side corner has been repaired from what looks to have been a minor accident. the lower valance needs repair where the bumperettes attach.
you will receive the front end, inner fenders, firewall and cowl trough, vacuum tank, windshield washer tank and bracket, and expansion tank and brackets.
i'm asking $1800. i'm in charlotte, nc and could deliver a short distance, but this is to be a pick-up. i am willing to build a wooden crate (about $100) and freight it to your at you expense.

Last edited by jnb5101; 09-24-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Quick Reply: FS 69 factory front clip