Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Mallory Unilite Distributor "Control Module" N.I.B.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 01:04 PM
NASCAR314
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default FS: Mallory Unilite Distributor "Control Module" N.I.B.

For Sale is a Brand New, in the original, not opened package. Mallory Part number 605, which is an ignition module for Mallory Unilite distributors. Fits: Unilite and E-Spark, 37, 38, 45, 46, 47, 83, 86, 91, 93 Series Mallory Distributors. Cost $100 at Summit or Jegs, so this is less than half price.

I had carried it as a spare for my hot rod with a Unilite distributor in case of malfunction. As you may know, if the electronic ignition module goes out, you are dead in the water. Yet if you have a spare you can replace it with basic tools by removing the distributor cap, and be on your way. A spare module is a GOOD thing to carry with you. It's cheap insurance at $45

Here is a link to Summit site for details: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/maa-605/overview/

It is approx. 7 years old, I bought new at Bier Bros. Speed Shop in O'Fallon, MO. and carried as a spare, never needed to use it, and I have now sold the car that had the Mallory distributor in it.

$45.00 will get it shipped to you in the lower 48 States.
Pic. below is actual item for sale.

PM me if interested, or,
e-mail me at: fastglass95@yahoo.com

Old 01-01-2014, 10:06 PM
NASCAR314
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

still available

Quick Reply: FS: Mallory Unilite Distributor "Control Module" N.I.B.