Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just bought a parts car

Old 03-12-2014, 05:22 PM
The_pakettle
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default I just bought a parts car

I don't need much from it, so ask, and if I have it and can spare it, let's make a deal.

EDITED

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 03-12-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: No parts or prices listed, not enough posts to list parts car
Old 03-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Donny72
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You better put parts and prices on items or the MODS will remove this PRONTO!
Old 03-12-2014, 05:42 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

You cannot post an ad without specific parts for sale with asking prices included.

In this case, you cannot place an ad for a parts car, either. Please see the following Guideline:

14. Parting out cars

Multiple part-outs are not allowed. To limit the abuse of Corvetteforum and its users from commercial parting-out by non-supporting vendors and unknown sellers, the following rules will apply:

• Only one Corvette during a rolling 12-month period can be parted out.

• The Corvette being parted out should be titled to the seller and have been disabled in an accident.

• Alternately, the Corvette being parted out must have been purchased by the seller to obtain major components needed for his own car.

Other than supporting vendors, only established Corvetteforum members with more than 500 posts or more than one year of participation on the site are allowed to part out a Corvette. Parts being sold from the part-out must be listed and priced in the sales thread.

Get notified of new replies

To I just bought a parts car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I just bought a parts car