Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have C3 Rear End Spools for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 10:47 AM
MN JOE
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have C3 Rear End Spools for sale

These spools are Moser spools that have been modified to fit 63-79 rear end cases. They use stock style 8 1/2 ring and pinion gears, stock carrier bearings, and require no modifications to the case. They do require Toms 30 spline inner axles and a dragvette style 6 link setup. I have personally ran 9.80s in the quarter mile with a 1.39 60 foot with this spool. I'm positive it will take way more power than I'm giving it. Make your center section bullet proof without spending big $$$$ Cost on these are $575. EA.
Key words: Spool, C2, C3, Rear end, differential, posi, gears, drag race.
Attached Images   

Last edited by MN JOE; 07-13-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:17 AM
c6silver
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Spools for sale

Originally Posted by MN JOE
These spools are Moser spools that have been modified to fit 63-79 rear end cases. They use stock style 8 1/2 ring and pinion gears, stock carrier bearings, and require no modifications to the case. They do require Toms 30 spline inner axles and a dragvette style 6 link setup. I have personally ran 9.80s in the quarter mile with a 1.39 60 foot with this spool. I'm positive it will take way more power than I'm giving it. Make your center section bullet proof without spending big $$$$ Cost on these are $575. EA.
Key words: Spool, C2, C3, Rear end, differential, posi, gears, drag race.
Joe, I'm IN AWE of your car, and trying to do something similar with my '73 LS4 car (496, Edelbrock C454 intake, Dominator, Crane solid roller, etc...). I have a Moser spool from a 8.5 GM rear never used left over from another project, is this what you start with ? Or one for a 12 bolt ? I'd like to ask you a million questions about your car and combination. Please PM me here...Thanks !!!

Quick Reply: I have C3 Rear End Spools for sale