Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Garage clean up C3 parts

Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 PM
mooncricket
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Garage clean up C3 parts

Cleaning up and need to get some stuff out from under my feet and various other places it's been stashed. Paypal or mail me a money order if you would like. Buyer pays shipping, please note that the bigger stuff I would much rather not ship, so pickup in south jersey would be preferred.

Complete set of brand new Lectric Limited door switches SOLD
Brand new from Willcox rear cross member bushings SOLD
Trailing arm bolt kit new Willcox $8
Reproduction differential oil tag (I found an original so not needed) FREE to whoever buys both the TA bolts and cross member bushings together

Differential pinion bracket restored $20
Console light bar, no broken studs $10

Brand new speaker set for 68-69 C3, I took the leads off and the brackets otherwise new SOLD

Rear window tray, late 68 to 71. Does not fit early to mid 68, it's about an inch too short. I had tried to install this one but it didn't work so this one is available. All brackets present, slight warping like all of these seem to do. Comes with the hinge brackets that screw to the rear compartment wall as well. $200 obo, pick up prefered but I will ship it if your willing to pay. SOLD

Early C3 convertible under dash supports. Restored and in excellent shape. Took me a while to figure out that these didn't go in my coupe although they came with it. SOLD

Door insulation repro new $20
OEM door sills in condition shown $40

68 heat shields $50

Shift boot $10

65-68 front brake shields OEM with stamped part numbers. Restored as shown, slight bend in one that was straitened but affected the paint a little. $30

Transmission tunnel insulation and foam horse shoe. Some say you can install these with the trans in the car. They are better men than I because I couldn't make it happen. $60 for both.

Pair of OEM small head strut rods. One wire wheeled as shown, one not. $40

Early C3 radio rectifier. This was checked over by Jerry Rubeck and he said it checks out just fine. I'll include a copy of the receipt with what he said about this unit from when he rebuilt my radio. I had two and asked him to check out both and both checked out fine. $80

Thanks for looking.

marty

Last edited by mooncricket; 09-20-2014 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:27 AM
530planeman
Drifting

Received 145 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by mooncricket
Cleaning up and need to get some stuff out from under my feet and various other places it's been stashed. Paypal or mail me a money order if you would like. Buyer pays shipping, please note that the bigger stuff I would much rather not ship, so pickup in south jersey would be preferred.

Complete set of brand new Lectric Limited door switches $30
Brand new from Willcox rear cross member bushings $80
Trailing arm bolt kit new Willcox $8
Reproduction differential oil tag (I found an original so not needed) FREE to whoever buys both the TA bolts and cross member bushings together

Differential pinion bracket restored $20
Console light bar, no broken studs $10

Brand new speaker set for 68-69 C3, I took the leads off and the brackets otherwise new $20

Rear window tray, late 68 to 71. Does not fit early to mid 68, it's about an inch too short. I had tried to install this one but it didn't work so this one is available. All brackets present, slight warping like all of these seem to do. Comes with the hinge brackets that screw to the rear compartment wall as well. $200 obo, pick up prefered but I will ship it if your willing to pay.

Early C3 convertible under dash supports. Restored and in excellent shape. Took me a while to figure out that these didn't go in my coupe although they came with it. $50

Door insulation repro new $20
OEM door sills in condition shown $40

68 heat shields $50

Shift boot $10

65-68 front brake shields OEM with stamped part numbers. Restored as shown, slight bend in one that was straitened but affected the paint a little. $30

69 and up speaker kick panels. $40

Transmission tunnel insulation and foam horse shoe. Some say you can install these with the trans in the car. They are better men than I because I couldn't make it happen. $60 for both.

One box of random 68 backup light parts, basically two sets with extra parts, and some new seals... one set a little better than the other. I just kept finding better ones and wound up with NOS stuff. $100

Pair of OEM small head strut rods. One wire wheeled as shown, one not. $40

Early C3 radio rectifier. This was checked over by Jerry Rubeck and he said it checks out just fine. I'll include a copy of the receipt with what he said about this unit from when he rebuilt my radio. I had two and asked him to check out both and both checked out fine. $80

Thanks for looking.

marty
Marty
I can use the speaker e mail me where to send $$ 4wesbrenton@att.net
Old 08-29-2014, 07:30 AM
uncle wilson
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking for a drivers side rocker panel for my 68? Just looking for a road worthy panel!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 PM
blue by you
Burning Brakes

Received 100 Likes on 91 Posts

marty, i'll take the door switches, i'll send you a pm

Gerry
Old 08-29-2014, 02:14 PM
dalecarlson
Cruising

Marty
I'll take the under dash braces
Dale
Old 08-29-2014, 02:19 PM
dalecarlson
Cruising

Default Mailbox full

Marty
Your mail box is full and I can't get you a message.
Thanks
Dale
Old 08-29-2014, 03:00 PM
mooncricket
Pro

Originally Posted by dalecarlson
Marty
Your mail box is full and I can't get you a message.
Thanks
Dale
Dale, sorry I just made some room in my inbox, got more messages about this stuff for sale than I thought I would. The braces are yours, please pm me your address so I can figure out shipping.

Thx
Mart
Old 08-29-2014, 03:26 PM
dalecarlson
Cruising

Default Braces

Dale, sorry I just made some room in my inbox, got more messages about this stuff for sale than I thought I would. The braces are yours, please pm me your address so I can figure out shipping.

Thx
Mart
Marty
Great I'll try and get PM through.
Dale

Last edited by dalecarlson; 08-29-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Samason
Intermediate

Same thing here. I tried to reply via PM but it said full. I will take the lights at the price you sent in the PM. Let me know when there is room and I will provide an email address you can send the invoice to and I will pay via PayPal.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:08 PM
mooncricket
Pro

Sorry everyone trying to contact me, my mailbox keeps getting full and it's hard to delete old messages at work on my phone. I just made some more room, will clean it up tonight.

Thx,
Marty
Old 08-29-2014, 04:11 PM
mooncricket
Pro

Originally Posted by Samason
Same thing here. I tried to reply via PM but it said full. I will take the lights at the price you sent in the PM. Let me know when there is room and I will provide an email address you can send the invoice to and I will pay via PayPal.
All yours, ill pm you when I get home tonight from work.

Thx,
Marty
Old 08-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Samason
Intermediate

All yours, ill pm you when I get home tonight from work.

Thx,
Marty
Sounds good, and THANKS!!!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:09 PM
mooncricket
Pro

Listing revised with sold items. Mailbox cleaned up as well.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:30 PM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 795 Likes on 620 Posts

Listing revised with sold items. Mailbox cleaned up as well.
Marty , when you get a chance see if the rear window shelf measures 42 1/2 wide x 20 1/2 deep please. Let me know
Thanks
Roger
Old 09-01-2014, 12:02 AM
mooncricket
Pro

Originally Posted by rvzio
Marty , when you get a chance see if the rear window shelf measures 42 1/2 wide x 20 1/2 deep please. Let me know
Thanks
Roger
Roger,

It looks like its actually about 42 3/4 wide by 20 1/4 deep. This might be your tray, there is about an inch adjustment in the latch.

I also have a 69-71 style latch that has the embossed "BACK WINDOW STORAGE" script on it that will be for sale as soon as I switch it out for the NOS 68 latch I have for my car.

I also have the materials to reflock this tray I believe. If you are interested I could look and see what's left from when I restored my tray.

Thanks,
Marty
Old 09-01-2014, 06:12 AM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Roger,

It looks like its actually about 42 3/4 wide by 20 1/4 deep. This might be your tray, there is about an inch adjustment in the latch.

I also have a 69-71 style latch that has the embossed "BACK WINDOW STORAGE" script on it that will be for sale as soon as I switch it out for the NOS 68 latch I have for my car.

I also have the materials to reflock this tray I believe. If you are interested I could look and see what's left from when I restored my tray.

Thanks,
Marty
That sounds great Marty. I think the only thing I have is the rear window shelf handle still on the car. I assume it is correct.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:57 AM
mooncricket
Pro

Thanks rvzio. Let me know if you are interested.

marty

Get notified of new replies

To Garage clean up C3 parts

Old 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks rvzio. Let me know if you are interested.

marty
Marty I am interested. Where are you located??
Old 09-01-2014, 11:46 AM
mooncricket
Pro

Originally Posted by rvzio
Marty I am interested. Where are you located??
Hey rvzio, sent you a pm.

thx,
marty
Old 09-01-2014, 03:37 PM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Hey rvzio, sent you a pm.

thx,
marty
Got the PM Marty. The member selling the hood is in Belmar NJ and you are in Hammonton NJ. I wonder If I could get both of you in 1 spot and get both items. You are 6.52 hrs away, he is 7.04 away. I will try to get both in 1 trip. Need to work out the logistics. I will get back to you.
Roger

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Garage clean up C3 parts