Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brandnew Flaming river keyless go column

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 03:16 PM
DTM632
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brandnew Flaming river keyless go column

FOR SALE

Maybe some of you know my project.. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...nvertible.html

At the start of my project i didnt have plans to go this far custom in the interior. So i bought a new column at Flaming River. It is Flaming River Keyless go steering column with cruise control. As you know how my interior will be, an Original looking column doesnt fit in anymore. So that's why i am selling it and perhaps between one of my followers there is someone who wants to update and is interested in this unused brandnew package at a significant discount.

Here is the whole quotation i got that time from Flaming River..

FR60002SS-Polished stainless,tilt,floorshift style column with keyless ignition=$1,150.00
FR20118-4-Cruise control kit ( lever installed on column)=$299.00
FRCA108-Corvette column installation kit=$286.23
FR20130-black "D" style steering wheel=$299.00
FR20119TA-Steering wheel adapter=$99.50
The total package to include these two new items will now be;$2,133.73

This package fits in 68 tot 82 corvettes. It fully polished and the top of the bill flaming river offers.

All parts you can find on theyre website www.flamingriver.com and they are still for sale. As you can see they are even a bit more expensive at the moment.. So that makes this deal even more interesting cause i sell this whole package for 1,500 USD.
It is brandnew in the box and at Heartland Customs shop in Purcell Oklahoma.

If your interested and have specific questions, email jeff page from heartland customs on info@heartlandcustoms.us
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Brandnew Flaming river keyless go column