Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

78 complete original A/C and Go Fast Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 09:02 PM
USMCcorvette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 78 complete original A/C and Go Fast Stuff

I have a complete A/C set for a 78 corvette. It is all original parts. The system was working when I took it apart about 2 months ago. I am doing an LS swap and wanted more room in the bay. The list of parts are below:

AC wiring harness, the blower assembly, the floor/duct actuator, the fresh air actuator, the heater core, the control unit and the vacuum lines and the blend door linkage, Compressor and condensor (wouldn't recommend using them but i will send them too if you would like)

control unit with vacuum lines and cable

Harness and relay labeled so i could install it again.

Heater core and blower motor

Blower moter and heater core, dryer and AC lines

Pic of the AC lines

Mode door

Cruis control gear module and the harness/vacuum lines

stock rallies with original caps and beauty rings

Edelbrock Performer RPM heads 185cc intake, 64cc combustion chamber, less than 500 miles on them.

Edelbrock black powder coated intake manifold 2701 Performer EPS. <br/><br/>Edelbrock black powder coated carb. 14063

new fan clutch, original fan used water 0pump (oriely's), power steering pump (original

1.6 roller rockers, ARP push rods and hydraulic flat tappet lifters, and locking retainers. I also have the cam that these were broken in with. The cam was a Comp Cams XE264. Ran great and then decided I was going with a 6.0 LS my dad had at the house. These were used with the edelbrock heads above.

I really need to get rid of this stuff. Pleas PM me and I will give group discounts. I really appreciate you looking.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:19 PM
VETTE N ME
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prices?
Old 01-05-2015, 01:45 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Must have asking price per forum rules, please.

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Get notified of new replies

To 78 complete original A/C and Go Fast Stuff

Quick Reply: 78 complete original A/C and Go Fast Stuff