Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB – 1978 preheater hose and other misc parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 02:56 PM
rizZO-6
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Default WTB – 1978 preheater hose and other misc parts

Hello everyone. I’m looking for the following GM/Delco parts for my 78 SA, either NOS or very good condition:

Carburetor preheater hose, GM part # 367137 (The black aluminum corrugated hose. Mine has seen better days.)

Upper seat bolt with rubber (This is the bolt that you adjust to recline the seat back… there are two on each seat but I just need one. Mine is bent and the rubber is torn on it.)

Delco A348C square mesh air filter (I know this s a long shot but I have to ask. There are a few on ebay but I think they’re overpriced. I would pay up to $150 for one. I already have a diamond mesh with correct labeling.)

Black air cleaner lid (Mine has a little surface rust on one side of it but it’s not real bad. So I’m just looking for one that’s better than mine for show purposes.)

Bolt for lower grille, GM part # 336125, should have an anchor on the head (There’s two types of screws on the lower grille, I need the one with the bigger washer b/c I am missing one.)

Blower motor instruction paper that came with owner’s manual (I am ok with a copy of this)

T-top notice paper (May have came with owner’s manual or was on the underside of t-top?? I am ok with a copy of this as well)

I know there is a lot of quality reproduction stuff out there but I am going for originality. If I can’t find what I’m looking for then I may resort to repro or I’ll just keep what I have. PM me with a price if you have any of these parts you’d like to sell. Thanks!

Last edited by rizZO-6; 01-28-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:33 PM
rizZO-6
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

BUMP!

I can't believe nobody has any of the parts I'm looking for

Quick Reply: WTB – 1978 preheater hose and other misc parts