Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB headlight actuator and 2 relay valves for 73

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Buckandkelly
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB headlight actuator and 2 relay valves for 73

I am looking for the drivers side actuator and both relay valves for a 73 Vette.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2015, 05:13 PM
BLDun
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

I recently switched mine to electric so I have both actuators, both relays and all the vacuum hoses. I would like to get rid of it as a package rather than break it up. $50 plus shipping will own it all. I can send you some pic later this evening when I get home if that will help
Old 02-04-2015, 05:16 PM
BLDun
Racer

By the way. It's off of a '76 but I think it should be the same although I'm not certain.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Buckandkelly
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLDun
I recently switched mine to electric so I have both actuators, both relays and all the vacuum hoses. I would like to get rid of it as a package rather than break it up. $50 plus shipping will own it all. I can send you some pic later this evening when I get home if that will help
I'm interested. Did all the parts work when you removed them? Yes, please send pics.

Thank you
Old 02-04-2015, 09:25 PM
BLDun
Racer

I had already intended to go electric and purchased all the parts when I began having vacuum problems so I removed everything to make the transition. Thats when I found that there was a small hole in one of the rubber bellows on one of the actuators. You can see it in the pic. Its an easy fix. Other than that all worked good and the relays seem to be newer than the actuators although they were in the car when I purchased it. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB headlight actuator and 2 relay valves for 73

Quick Reply: WTB headlight actuator and 2 relay valves for 73