Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: Restored Seats, Special Offer

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 12:35 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default F/S: Restored Seats, Special Offer

Seats are SOLD and delivered. Thank you for looking.

NEW LOWER PRICE - $650. INCLUDED SEAT BACKS. DOES NOT INCLUDE SEAT TRACKS.
I have a set (passenger and driver) seats from a 1972 Corvette. Seats were professionally recovered and new foam was installed.
I believe the material used is Vinyl Like, not Leather.

Driver seat has seatbelt warning connector installed.

Name:  IMG_3351 (800x667).jpg
Views: 897
Size:  418.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3352 (800x722).jpg
Views: 870
Size:  450.5 KB

Seat covers were installed with the seat belt opening front cover but material was not removed. Rear seatbelt cover hole was also not removed.

If you have shoulder belts you would need to open front material, open rear material, and add the seatbelt cover bezel. By not doing this you can use these seats with or without shoulder harness. Your call.

Seats do not have seat backs but I have a set on sale on the corvette forum now. If you want them included I can make a package deal.Seat backs are now included.

Seats do not include seat tracks but I have a set of 1972 seat tracks that I can restore and install on these seats if you want them. There will be an extra fee for this, contact me by PM with interest please.

I struggled to know how much to ask for these seats and shipping, while possible, won't be inexpensive. But lets put them up here and see if there is any interest.

Asking $1,400 plus shipping. NEW PRICE $1,000 plus shipping. NEW DEAL includes seat backs and restored seat tracks!!! Seats are not finished, need release latch on back of seat installed and bracket for that. I want these seats gone so $650 takes them. I will repost.

If you want a shipping estimate you need to PM me your address and I can get you pricing.

If you want to use PayPal that is fine but you pay the fees.

Thank you for looking and PM me with questions or comments please.

Best regards,

David Howard
AllC34Me

Last edited by AllC34Me; 04-27-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:50 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Default New Pricing

I decided that I wanted these gone sooner rather than later so I have priced them to move at $1,000. You cannot have your own seats refurbished for that amount unless you do it yourself, not and get the deal I am offering below.

I will put the seat back panels I have "in the deal" and I will include the seat tracks "in the deal" as well if you buy the set complete.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Thank you.

David

Last edited by AllC34Me; 03-15-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Richard454
Le Mans Master

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,732 Posts
2023 Restomod of the Year finalist
2020 C3 of the Year Winner - Modified

BUMP for great seller & great price - Heck of a deal!!!

David- Can I give you my number to text when you throw out something up for sale...because it's usually the best deal out there...and I know it'll be good stuff!!!

Richard
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Richard454
BUMP for great seller & great price - Heck of a deal!!!

David- Can I give you my number to text when you throw out something up for sale...because it's usually the best deal out there...and I know it'll be good stuff!!!

Richard
Thank you Richard, nice of you to say. Actually only a couple of guys here in on the forum know how many times I have seen something I wanted to sell and have thrown it away rather than passing it along to someone else. I am not perfect though and sometimes my lack of knowledge allows me to miss something but I always try to correct the situation once I know. Just good honest deals, what more could I ask for or anyone else should expect.
Thanks again Richard. Keep your eyes open because the better part of a 1972 Coupe will be coming to the forum very soon. Disassembly has begun and parts are being photographed and documented now.
LOTS of good parts.
More soon.
Best regards,
David
Old 03-12-2015, 09:23 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Default New pricing

I WANT THESE GONE. $650 INCLUDES SEAT BACKS. Does not include seat tracks.
PM me with interest or questions.
David Howard
AllC34Me
Old 03-18-2015, 01:33 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

I had one interested party asking for shipping to South Central Ohio and UPS is asking just under $125. Just to put it in perspective for anyone that may think about buying the seats. I have reduced the price to the lowest level I can go at $650 so please keep that in mind when asking for a shipping quote.
Thank you and best regards,
David Howard
Old 03-20-2015, 07:05 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

I have two interested parties now on the seats and have written PM's to both giving them details and possible solutions to the shipping costs. Party #2 has confirmed continued interest, party #1 I am waiting to hear from now.

Thank you for your continued interest.

David Howard

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: Restored Seats, Special Offer

Quick Reply: F/S: Restored Seats, Special Offer