Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: BBC headers and side pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 05:25 PM
-sinner-
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB: BBC headers and side pipes

I am building a Big Block and need to take care of the exhaust. Might as well go sideways! I need headers and their sidepipes for a big block. Chrome with inserts and covers would be nice. I like the Doug's and Hookers, but OEM would work, too. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but they are going into a '69 convertible.

Thanks a bunch,

sm
Old 03-24-2015, 09:05 PM
customtouch
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -sinner-
I am building a Big Block and need to take care of the exhaust. Might as well go sideways! I need headers and their sidepipes for a big block. Chrome with inserts and covers would be nice. I like the Doug's and Hookers, but OEM would work, too. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but they are going into a '69 convertible.

Thanks a bunch,

sm
I am in Austin and have a set of black hooker header side pipes you might be interested in. Give me a call at 512-423-7889 if you would like to discuss it. David

Last edited by customtouch; 03-24-2015 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:50 PM
ClassicGlass63
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Set

I have a set out here in California that will be coming off my car in the next few months.
They are chrome and in pretty good condition. The chrome has a few minor scratches from every day use, but there is no rust or decay of any kind.
Send me your regular e-mail and I will send you a few pictures of my car with them still on it.
Old 11-29-2023, 12:11 PM
nsfdfiremed
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi, A guy near me has this set of stock C3 BB sidepipes for $300 on FB. I contacted him but he's firm on the price. I figure these are a great deal if you need them:
Facebook Post
they have been for sale for a couple months, maybe he'll move on the price. Good luck!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: BBC headers and side pipes

Quick Reply: WTB: BBC headers and side pipes