Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB / Looking for 78-82 fiberglass t-tops

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 04:38 AM
amf133
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB / Looking for 78-82 fiberglass t-tops

i am looking for 78-82 fiberglass t tops, preferable in excellent condition black paint so i do not have to repaint them, but will buy other colors or ones that need redoing depending on price. will also buy with or without inserts for them, if they have the insert would like camel insert to match 81 corvette interior, otherwise dont mind buying my own and buying t tops without any insert.
let me know what you have and if you can ship to PA and what it will cost. can message me here or text me 215-847-0794
Thank you
Andrew
Old 05-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Paublo
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amf133
i am looking for 78-82 fiberglass t tops, preferable in excellent condition black paint so i do not have to repaint them, but will buy other colors or ones that need redoing depending on price. will also buy with or without inserts for them, if they have the insert would like camel insert to match 81 corvette interior, otherwise dont mind buying my own and buying t tops without any insert.
let me know what you have and if you can ship to PA and what it will cost. can message me here or text me 215-847-0794
Thank you
Andrew
I have a set but they need refinishing, no inserts, good shape. I was going to do them for my car so I would have both tops just not the time. P M and we can talk $.
Thanks

Quick Reply: WTB / Looking for 78-82 fiberglass t-tops