Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'71 Blue Original Seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Steven71
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '71 Blue Original Seats

Hello everyone,

I have just pulled my '71's blue seats out of my car and they need a good home. The foam is "holding up" (they keep their form) but not much support in either seat. Seat backs are included and used to be blue but the last guy painted them white and one has a BB size hole in it.

Driver's Seat

The driver seat only has a small hole in the cover on the bottom right side about 1/2" in diameter but you cant really see it unless you are looking for it. The rails need to be sand blasted and lubed they are looking their age. On the back of the seat the catch for leaning the seat forward is broken off (you're welcome.. battery issues it was a long day).

Passenger Seat

This is the cover that has a little bit more wear (I don't know either). The rails in this seat don't slide so well anymore.. There's some rust in there and a blasting and lube may save them (???). The rest of the seat seems to be in pretty good order though.

I didn't see any springs broken in either seat and I am happy to say not a single rat hole! Though I didn't pull the covers off...

Asking $100 (obo) + shipping I live in El Paso, Texas if you want to pick up or meet close.
Attached Images       

Last edited by Steven71; 07-02-2015 at 12:16 AM.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Steven71
Intermediate

Any interest? They are boxed up and ready to go.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Steven71
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Steven71
Any interest? They are boxed up and ready to go.
Sold

Get notified of new replies

To '71 Blue Original Seats

Quick Reply: '71 Blue Original Seats