Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB front crossmember, hood in MO (local preferred)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 09:32 AM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default WTB 68-69 front crossmember, hood in MO (local preferred)

My '68 has the complete front end off a 73+ (with tubular front crossmember), but I'm switching it back. I have a '68-'69 clip and bumper to go on it, but need the other big stuff, like the crossmember and horns and '68-'72 hood. Not too picky on hood style or original/repro, but I'd like to find the stuff close enough to pick up rather than spending big $ shipping. Any local guys willing to part with parts for a good price? I have a couple long hoods (one strange-looking aftermarket, one stock with L-82 badges), a pair of "deluxe" door panels for mid-'70's cars, an original 73-74 front clip (assuming I can get it off in one piece...) and all the front crossmember/bumper stuff if you want to do some trading.
Also, by "local" I don't necessarily mean Springfield. If you have all/most of the stuff (and, ideally, some of the smaller stuff in my other WTB thread), I'd be willing to drive a few hours (Kansas City, St. Louis, Tulsa, etc.).
Thanks,
Eric

Last edited by E.Murray; 07-06-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB front crossmember, hood in MO (local preferred)