Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/s saratoga t-tops

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 10:54 PM
minitech
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by danh77
Are you wanting a pic of the rear of the top attatching point or where it attatched on the car?
Pic of the car attaching point. I can see the bracket on the top.

Reason is I bought these tops and need to be able to install them on my 77. I could figure it out but a picture would help.

Looks like that spacer block is there, not sure if that block is secured and the top bolts to it or is it a spacer and the top bolt goes to the frame under it.

Any help appreciated

I dropped one of my moon roofs and the glass cracked so replacing them with these. The moon roofs install just like stock tops with latches.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:48 AM
danh77
Pro

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by minitech
Pic of the car attaching point. I can see the bracket on the top.

Reason is I bought these tops and need to be able to install them on my 77. I could figure it out but a picture would help.

Looks like that spacer block is there, not sure if that block is secured and the top bolts to it or is it a spacer and the top bolt goes to the frame under it.

Any help appreciated

I dropped one of my moon roofs and the glass cracked so replacing them with these. The moon roofs install just like stock tops with latches.
I'm out of town for the next week but if you send me a pm with your email I can get you some pics when I get back home. If you look at the sellers picture with the rear metal bracket, that is where the adjustable stop mounts, or atleast that's how mine are. It's a small block with a threaded **** to adjust/attatch the rear. That will probably make more sense when you get the top s and actually see it. Hope that helps some and again I'll be more than happy to get you some better pics when I get back
Old 02-26-2016, 07:25 PM
minitech
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

PM sent

Quick Reply: F/s saratoga t-tops