Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Price check and for sale 1977 AC under hood box

Old 02-08-2016, 08:03 PM
InfidelCorvette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price check and for sale 1977 AC under hood box

I have the under hood AC box from my 77. I got an AC delete to replace it. Was wondering what it is worth. I have seen half the box sell for $250 on EBay but have yet to see the half that doesn't hold the fan for sale.

Anyways feel free to make an offer. Please don't try to rip me off. I would rather sell to you fellas instead of EBay.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:00 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

Threads in the For Sale section must have an asking price- no "best offer" threads allowed.

If you want to start a "whats it worth?" thread, please do that in the General section, but do not make sales there. Thanks.

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers.

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Only forum vendors are permitted to gauge interest in their products.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Price check and for sale 1977 AC under hood box