Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: reproduction R89S Battery

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default FS: reproduction R89S Battery

I have a "DRY" reproduction R89S that I bought for the 72 Vette I recently purchased, but since buying it I have decided to go another way with the car and don't want to use it. This is NOT like most of the current reproduction batteries that I've seen on the internet in that it is a DRY battery and has not been activated. I did not buy it from a vendor, but rather, bought it from somebody who decided that doing the restoration on his 72 Vette was either to much work or just lost interest, and sold the car, or so he told me when he found it sometime after selling his car. These batteries usually cost around $290 + shipping but I have it listed on fleabay for $165 plus about $57 shipping, but I also am open to offers on it thru fleabay. When I asked at Auto Zone about elecrolyte, they said it would cost just about $10 (depending on where you are for taxes and such) to fill the battery. If you have any questions just let me know.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Redvette_22; 01-15-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

T t t

Quick Reply: FS: reproduction R89S Battery