Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: TVS Switch

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 11:43 AM
mojihasaz28
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVS Switch

I'm new here so pardon the noob question. I recently acquired a 79 C3 and in getting it up and running need an original TVS switch (blue top one). The replacements out there don't look like the original. I know this is normally not an issue but I'm trying to keep the car original as it was handed down in the family and it is pretty darn stock in every way. Thanks for the guidance in advance.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:45 PM
cam68
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Switches from my 1980

Will these work? Not blue, but might work for you.
Let me know. 5.00 each plus shipping.

Originally Posted by mojihasaz28
I'm new here so pardon the noob question. I recently acquired a 79 C3 and in getting it up and running need an original TVS switch (blue top one). The replacements out there don't look like the original. I know this is normally not an issue but I'm trying to keep the car original as it was handed down in the family and it is pretty darn stock in every way. Thanks for the guidance in advance.
Attached Images    
Old 05-04-2017, 12:38 PM
mojihasaz28
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cam68
Will these work? Not blue, but might work for you.
Let me know. 5.00 each plus shipping.
Thanks for the reply, but I have to pass. The one I'm looking for has 3031549 stamped on top and has EGR stamped next to the top inlet. It goes in the same spot as your black one.
Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2017, 08:19 PM
cam68
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default switch

Ok, I thinks these were replacements I purchased from Auto parts. Can't recall, 30 years ago! Good luck.
Originally Posted by mojihasaz28
Thanks for the reply, but I have to pass. The one I'm looking for has 3031549 stamped on top and has EGR stamped next to the top inlet. It goes in the same spot as your black one.

Get notified of new replies

To TVS Switch

Quick Reply: WTB: TVS Switch