Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Lower steering column bracket and part

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 11:15 AM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Lower steering column bracket and part

This is a long shot, but I'd like to find the parts if I can. I have a '69 steering column which was, according to the AIM, supposed to have some sort of bracket and tab for a transmission interlock. Mine looks like it might have had the tab on the column (looks like maybe it is broken?), but had no bracket or cable when I bought the car. I have the column out and am rebuilding it, so I'd like to put it back to original if I can. If anybody has a scrap column that has this tab and has the bracket, I'd like them. See the circled parts:
Old 03-14-2017, 02:11 PM
66racer
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by E.Murray
This is a long shot, but I'd like to find the parts if I can. I have a '69 steering column which was, according to the AIM, supposed to have some sort of bracket and tab for a transmission interlock. Mine looks like it might have had the tab on the column (looks like maybe it is broken?), but had no bracket or cable when I bought the car. I have the column out and am rebuilding it, so I'd like to put it back to original if I can. If anybody has a scrap column that has this tab and has the bracket, I'd like them. See the circled parts:
Just lately going thru my c-3 parts,have boxes of inside parts, I think I have that part will look later today and get back 66racer
Old 03-14-2017, 02:23 PM
66racer
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by E.Murray
Just lately going thru my c-3 parts,have boxes of inside parts, I think I have that part will look later today and get back 66racer
Yes I have the part 9 in circle has bolt stud and shoulder nuts email for pic cowboycorvett@plateautel.net 66racer

Last edited by 66racer; 03-14-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:27 AM
TeaEye
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Column Bracket

Hi, I have one with hardware!

SOLD!!! and SHIPPED

Last edited by TeaEye; 12-26-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Lower steering column bracket and part

Quick Reply: WTB: Lower steering column bracket and part